West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme | Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online | swami vivekananda scholarship 2022 application form | swami vivekananda scholarship 2022-23 last date
There are many students who has a poor financial condition.The scholarship has been helping to provide financial assistance to the students.The poor students are getting benefits from scholarships. Today under this article we will share important aspects of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for the year 2021. In this article, we will share important details such as how to apply online for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship and the step by step procedure. In this article, we will also share the eligibility criteria, incentives provided, and also renewal process under the scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
The Swami Vivekanda Scholarship has been operated for the students of West Bengal who are having a poor financial condition and cannot afforod their fees.The students who are in post graduation, under graduation, and also all of the other students studying in Class 9th to Class 12th can take benefits from this scholarship. These scholarships will help the students to get a good education and they will overcome the financial burden imposed on them by their education.
Common Eligibility Criteria
- The concerned authorities of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship have been finalized some common eligibility criteria:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State.
- The annual household income of the applicant should be below rupees 250000.
Details Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
Specific Eligibility Criteria
|Higher secondary level||Candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk pariksha or the equivalent examination||75%|
|Diploma Students||Candidate should qualify in the Madhyamilk pariksha for 1st-year diploma courses or the student should pass diploma 2nd year||75%|
|Undergraduates||Applicant should qualify in the higher secondary level exam or equivalent exams to it||75% (Best out of five)|
|Postgraduates||Honor subjects at the graduation level, Honor subjects in the Engineering subjects at the graduation level||53%, 55%|
|Kanyashree Applicants(K-3 Component)||The candidate should have a valid receipt from Sanctioned k-2 ID Applicant should pursue PG in science, arts and commerce||45%|
|M.Phil/NET research Students||The students applied for M.Phil or Ph.D. program at a state-aided institute can apply||Not Applicable|
Scholarship Amount In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The following Scholarship amount has been finalized by the concerned authorities for the different type of courses:-
Category Level of study Scholarship Amount
|Category||Level of study||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts Undergraduates in commerce Undergraduates in science Undergraduates in other professional courses postgraduates in Arts postgraduates in commerce postgraduates in Science postgraduates in other professional courses NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per month|
|Technical education at college or university level||Undergraduate or postgraduates in Engineering or other professional courses||Rs. 5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Undergraduate in Medical stream/ Diploma courses||Rs. 5000 or Rs. 1500 per month respectively|
Documents required for Swami Vivekananda scholarship:
To apply for this Swami Vivekananda scholarship following important documents are required:
- A copy of address proof
- A copy of Ration card/voter card
- Higher secondary education reports
- The first page of Bank passbook
- A copy of Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
Procedure to Apply Online For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
These are the steps you have to follow to apply for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship:-
- Visit the official website
- First you have to fill the Registration Form
- Enter your details.
- Now Enter your mobile number.
- Enter Email ID.
- An applicant ID in the form of characters amounting to 15 digits is generated for the candidate after
- Then you have to login with the generated Applicant ID and Password.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Fill up the rest of the application forms.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Image and Signature in the following sizes-
- Image & Signature Format- JPG/JPEG
- Size of Image & Signature – 10KB-20KB
- Upload the documents.
- Finally Click on Submit Application to complete the application process.
Selection Process In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The procedure of selection under the scholarship is given below:
- First of all online applications are sorted.
- They are sorted initially in a descending order based on the marks secured and the income criteria of the student.
- The merit list will be generated accordingly their details
- Then the merit list will be based on the availability of all documents submitted by the candidates
- Finally, the scholarship will be disbursed in their respective accounts.
Renewal Procedure of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
If you want to renew your Swami Vivekananda scholarship then you have to follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Log in through the official website of the scholarship.
- You have to click on the login button on the homepage.
- After login, you can apply for your desired scholarship.
- Make sure to apply for the scholarship before the commencement of the new academic session.Applicant
- Login In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship portal.
The Candidate who want to Login under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship portal they have to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- At first you have to visit at the official website
- Now at the menu bar official website, you will find Applicant Login Option.
- Click on this option and enter the required details i.e. Applicant ID and Password.
- you have to provide all the details.
- click on the submit button.
- profile will be logged in successfully
Applicant Login In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The citizens of the state who want to login under this Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Portal, then those citizens will first have to go to the official website. After this you will get the option of login to the applicant on the official website in this menu bar. After that you have to click on the login option and enter your IDE password. After filling all the details you have to click on the submit button. In this way it will be completed successfully.
- Email ID:- email@example.com
- Toll Free Number:- +1800-102-8014