Amma Vodi 2022-2023 Online Status Check With Aadhar Card |Amma Vodi 2022 PDF Download | Amma Vodi 2022 Eligible /Reverification List | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in | Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment status
Amma Vodi List Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launched this Amma Vodi 2023 Eligible List also known as Amma Vodi List In this scheme the students who are studying in the government school in Andhra Pradesh will be given many benefits &incentives.& In this we are going to discuss every important information and details related to this Amma Vodi Payment Status such as the the benefits of this scheme, how to apply in this scheme, important documents, & the purpose of this scheme.
By reading this article you’ll get to know all step by step guide by which you know how you can check your name on the beneficiary list.In the article given below, we have provided a step-by-step guide through which you can check your name on the beneficiary list. please read it till end.
Amma Vodi 2023 Eligible List
After launching the first phase of the Amma Vodi Scheme, The chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the second phase of this Scheme on 11 January 2021. Our Education minister A. Suresh. said that, Under the second phase of the Amma Vodi Scheme around 44 lakh women of Andhra Pradesh state will get Rs. 15000/- for sending their children to school for study.
when the fund is deposited in the bank accounts of mother under this scheme Rs. 1000/- will be deducted from the mothers account for maintaining the toilet facility and improvising of school property. The state Government is spending around Rs. 6400 crore for implementing this scheme& after all The attendance criteria is of 75% has been exempted by the state government keeping in mind jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in the current Covid-19 pandemic situation.
|Name of the Scheme||Amma Vodi 2023 Eligible List|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Date of Launching||10th June 2019|
|Phase I Beneficiary List||27th December 2019|
|Phase II Beneficiary List||22nd December 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of the Amma Vodi 2023 Eligible List
- The Objectives Behind this Amma Vodi Scheme Are as follows
- The Main Objectives Behind This Amma Vodi Scheme is to Reduce the dropout rate of students.
- The Purpose behind this scheme is to increase the Literacy Rate of the State and to make education as a priority for students.
- In this scheme the school will provide every kind of facilities like books, uniforms, mid day meals etc to all the students.
- Through this scheme the school the infrastructure of the school will improve and JaganannaGoru Mudda scheme in order to provide nutritious food during lunch in the schools. These schemes are benefiting several students of the state.
Amma Vodi Schedule For Selection Of Beneficiaries
|Registration Of Parents And Guardians||10th December 2020 To 20th December 2020|
|Name Of Eligible Parents And Guardians To Be Displayed On Village And Ward Secretariat||16th December 2020|
|The List Published On The Amma Vodi Portal After Corrections||19th December 2020 At 6:00 P.M.|
|Review Of The List By School, College Principles, And Secretariat Staff||20th December 2020 To 24th December 2020|
|The Final Display Of List In Ward And Village Secretariat||26th December 2020|
|Online Inclusion Of List Approved By The Gram Sabha||29th December 2020|
|Sending The Final List By The Principals To The District Education Office And Collector And Approval Of The Final List By District Collectors||30th December 2020|
Deadlines For The School
- Strength less than 100 – Before the 25th of November.
- Strengths between 100 to 300 – On the 26th of November.
- Strengths more than 300 – 27th November.
Features of Amma Vodi Eligible List
Some main features of this Ap Vodi List are as Follows
- All The funds received under this scheme will be transferred to the applicant bank account through direct benefit transfer or online way.
- All the students of the Andhra Pradesh state will be provided the benefitfunds till January or till the completion of their education.
- The Studentwill not be given any benefit. If he decides to end his education.
- Once the student of the state passes class 12th, no assistance or benefit will be provided to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother. jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
Amma Vodi Schedule For Selection Of Beneficiaries
|parents and guardians of Registration||December|
|Name of eligible parents and guardians to be displayed on the village and ward being secretariat||December|
|The list has been published on the Amma Vodi portal after corrections||December|
|Review of the list by School, College principles, and secretariat staff||December|
|The final display of the list in the ward and village secretariat||December|
|Online inclusion of list approved by the gram sabha||December|
- Aadhaar card
- Ration Card
- Permanent Mobile Number
- Copy of Passport size photograph
- Residence certificate
- School Identity Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Only government school’s students of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible.
- Private school students are not eligible for this scheme
- Temporary residents are not eligible for this scheme
How to Check Amma Vodi 2023 Eligible List/ Phase II Beneficiary List
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the portal.
- On the home page will appear in front of you.
- You have required to the Official website of jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- After opening the page, many options will be shown in front of you.
- Here you have to click on search child detail for Amma Vodi
- In the form you have to enter the name of different district/districts.
- After that Aadhar card number has to be entered.
- Then after that captcha code has to be entered
- you have to click on the Get Detail button.
- the list of Jaganna Amma Vodi Yojana List 2023 will be displayed in front of you.
- You can download the beneficiary list by clicking on the print button given below.
Procedure To View Amma Vodi Guidelines
- First all of you have to go to official website of amma vodi scheme
- This home page open front of you
- Now you have required to click on Amma vodi guidelines
- Now a pdf file open in front of you
- In this file, you can view the guidelines
Amma Vodi District Wise Beneficiary/Eligible List
|Name of the districts||PDF Download|
|East Godavari||Available Soon|
|West Godavari||Available Soon|