JK HRMS Portal Registration | JK HRMS Portal Login @ hrms.jk.gov.in, Benefits & Features, Employee Salary Slip Download | Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System Portal
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir has started registration on the JK HRMS Portal Registration. Government employees of the states of Jammu and Kashmir can now apply here to update their service details. Candidates wishing to apply online to update their details should visit the official portal page hrms.jk.gov.in.To check the eligibility criteria for JK HRMS Portal , required documents, latest date and how to apply online, please read this post carefully.
JK HRMS Portal
Registration for the HRMS portal has started. Government employees of Jammu and Kashmir can apply online for the JK HRMS Application Form by visiting the direct link JKHRMS And the full form of the Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System. Through this portal, candidates can update their service details while sitting at home. In addition, this portal saves them time and money.
The government plans to introduce the Human Resource Management System “JKHRM” to be introduced in Jammu and Kashmir. in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir to provide an integrated platform for various employee-related services such as: At, the portal will not only provide information about the service, but will also be a central place where users can access their payslips, general retirement funds, tax returns, SLI subscriptions, etc.
JK HRMS Portal Overview
|Name Of Portal||JK HRMS Portal Registration|
|Organized By||J&K HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (JKHRMS)|
|Beneficiaries||Government Employees only|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir (UT)|
JK HRMS Portal Objectives
The purpose of this government portal is to provide the citizens of the state with a central place to sign up for services and ensure they are up to date. In addition, this portal was launched to provide an integrated platform for various employee-related services such as: For example, tracking service records, job postings, and promotions. In addition to providing information about the service, the portal will be a central location for users to access their payslips, general retirement funds, income tax returns, SLI subscriptions, and more.
JK HRMS Registration Last Date
JK HRMS Portal is now accepting new users. So the applications are accepted by using this facility being made available on the online website of the portal. Remember that the JK HRMS portal registration deadline is to sign up for JK HRMS. If you want to correct all your information properly, then you have to click on the option of documents. Your registration will be rejected during the verification process
Benefits and Features
- Jammu and Kashmir JKHRMS human resources management system is based on accurate and up-to-date human resources data, which is another advantage for various government agencies.
- If the employee’s information is out of date or incorrect, the employee must complete the Dashboard Correction Form and submit it to DDO for approval.
- Portal is the centralized human resources information system that has integrated the service-related information of all J&K employees, including basic information, initial appointment/join, qualification, contact, position, position details, promotion and more into the proposed KHRMS.
- The site will also feature employee-friendly tutorials on registration, rectification forms, etc.
- JKHRMS enables employees to register and verify service information.
- Applicants must be government employees.
- Proof of address is required.
- Proof of identification
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Service Details.
- Mobile Number.
JK HRMS Portal Login Process
- Go to the official website.
- The JK HRMS portal registration homepage opens.
- Now enter your username, your password and the captcha you provided there.
- Then click Sign In.
- Then enter your 6-digit OTP that you received in the email.
- You are now successfully logged in.
JK HRMS Portal Registration
- Go to the official website as the address.
- Select the employee registration option.
- In the confirmation code field, enter the same employee ID, mobile phone number and date of birth as previously submitted in the current CPIS portal.
- A One Time Password (OTP) is issued for the registered cell phone number, which is only valid for 10 minutes.
- Enter the OTP and then change the password to a password that is more convenient for you.
- Passwords must meet the following requirements: must be at least 8 characters long; must contain at least one capital letter (A-Z); must contain at least one lowercase letter (a-z); must contain at least one digit (0-10) You must use one of the special characters (@, #, $ or ).
- Please make a note of the password for future reference and do not, under any circumstances, give your password to anyone else.
Check Steps to Raise a Request for Data Updation
- Visit the Official Portal’s main website.
- The JK HRMS portal home page will now load.
- Now click on the Steps to send a data update request option from the main page.
- A new page will open with a PDF file on the screen.
- Click the download option to download it for your department .
JK HRMS Forget Password
- First of all you have to go to official website of the jk hrms portal .
- A new page open front of you .
- you have required to click on the Forgot Password button on the official website of the Jk Human Resource Management System and tap on it.
- You have enter the details of Employee ID (CPIS ID) in first one and Mobile Number and in the second box, then tap on the option of the Login.
- you will get a six-digit OTP on the registered Mobile Number, you need to enter it and tap on Continue/Next button.
- you will be asked to make a strong and unique password using Alphabet, Number and Symbols, and tap on the Submit Option finally change the your password .
What is a HRMS ID?
Jk Hrms Portal Login Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is an application software launched by the Government of Kashmir to enable government employees to transact in online mode through internet. This software has been developed in-house by the Center for Modernizing Government Initiative (CMGI). The house has been developed.
Steps to raise a request by an employee for data updation at JK Hrms
- You have to go to official website of JK Hrms Portal .
- You have Select the “Correction Form” the list of option on the left .
- hoose each doc from the drop-down menu.
- The new window’s content will be determined by the form you’ve chosen. Remember that your browser’s Pop-up blocker must be turned on.
- Under this portal, DDOs can access the HRMS portal with the same credentials as CPIS and re-check the information against the employee service record.
Steps to Recover JK HRMS Portal Password or Create New Password
- First of all you have to go to official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Official Employee Portal.
- A new page open front of you .
- On the home page you have required to “Employee” details.
- Next, enter the GPF/CPS number, registered mobile number, date of birth, and security code.
- Now Click on the Get OTP Option, and Enter OTP for Verification.
Add Nominee on JKHRMS
If you enroll under this scheme, JK Hrms Portal it works to add any one member of the family as a nominee for your bank account, GP fund, insurance etc. This usually goes to ensure that the money in the account is in the hands of the authorized heir by the account holder, in the unfortunate event of his. / his death.
JK HRMS Helpdesk
If you are facing any problem while registering or login under this JK HRMS and facing any error while recovering or updating data then you can contact the officials by e-mail id or phone number. By doing this you can solve all your problems. Email IDE and Mobile Number are as follows:-
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 0191-2520582, 0191-2571800 & 0191-2571900
JK HRMS Portal: FAQs
What are the credentials required to register
- To register on the JK HRMS Portal it is mandatory to have CPIS ID (Employee ID), Mobile Number and Date Of Birth.