The E-Shram card was one of the central government’s key initiatives for unclassified workers. As part of the Nipun Yojana all e Shram card holders receive free training and accident insurance. Nipun Yojana has been initiated by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Government of India to nurture the talents of thousands of young workers and shape their careers. In the following article we will learn everything we need to know about the program, its goals and benefits. In addition, we will also review the application process and documents required for the program.
Nipun Yojana 2022
Nipun Yojana was initiated by the Government of India’s Department of Housing and Urban Affairs to develop the talents of thousands of young workers and shape their careers. Through this program, the government will train construction workers to carry out the construction work of our country. Under the e Shram Card NIPUN initiative, skills can be acquired quickly and the government will provide financial support. The government linked NIPUN Bharat to the Shram Card. The Plan gives $2,000,000 accident insurance for 3 years. Young people acquire knowledge in the areas of sanitation and infrastructure. After the training they receive a certificate. With this card you can work abroad.
Nipun Yojana 2022 Overview
|Scheme Name||E Shram Card Nipun Yojana|
|Launch by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||1 lakh young workers associated with India’s construction sector|
|purpose||Providing training in plumbing and infrastructure|
|insurance facility||Up to ₹ 2,00,000|
Nipun Yojana 2022 Objectives
The main purpose of launching this project is to train more than 1,000 people working in the construction industry in various fields so that they can use their skills to build their destiny. The NIPUN program provides individuals with competency-based training and certification. Providing young people with qualifications for education will help them find jobs and be more productive. Provide up to Rs.2 lakh health insurance per applicant who is in training.
Nipun Yojana 2022 Benefits
- Skills Insurance Benefits for workers certified for 3 years Accident Insurance with coverage of Rs 2 lakh.
- Cashless Transactions, BHIM App, Bharat QR Code etc.
- Guide on how to start a business and self-employment.
- Reduced number of incidents that have occurred in the workplace industry and other relevant information.
- Employer Benefits: Increased staff efficiency, less wasted time, better results, less supervisory involvement, ultimately leading to better attendance at Skillstraining
- Benefits of competency and competency assessment under National Skills Qualification Framework Certification of Skill India, Co-branded with Indian Ministry of Human Resource Development
Nipun Yojana 2022 Eligibility
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 and 45 years.
- Candidates who have previously worked in a role similar to that for which they are applying are required to obtain RPL certification from the Sector Skill Council for specific job categories, although this is highly sought after.
- The applicant must have a bank account linked to their Aadhar card.
- Work experience as determined by the Sector Skill Council.
Nipun Yojana 2022 Documents
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Amount of accommodation.
- Age proof document.
- Mobile number.
- Bank account number.
- Ration card
Nipun Yojana 2022 Form
- You must first go to the Skill India Portal, the official website of the program.
- The homepage of the website will then open.
- The option “I would like to continue my education” is available on the start page.
- The screen will show a new page called Registration Form.
- After that, you need to carefully read and fill in all the required information that is requested in this application form such as user group, spoc, email id and mobile phone number.
- After completing the form, the applicant must select the “Submit” option.
- Then it will be recognized that you have successfully submitted the form.
Nipun Yojana 2022 Register as Candidate
- Open the official website if you want to register as a candidate.
- On the homepage, under Skill India Portal, click on “Register as a Candidate”.
- The information will be filled out on a new page.
- Complete all of the general and personal information requested in the Basic Information section.
- Then enter your address in the location field and all affairs of the field.
- Then, in the Settings section, select the industry and job title.
- Then the accompanying program is optional.
- Then confirm that you agree to all the terms & Conditions.
- Then click the Submit button.