PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme Apply Online 2022 | PM YASASVI Entrance Test Application Form | Young Achievers Scholarship Online Registration at yet.nta.ac.in | PM YASASVI Scheme Eligibility, Benefits Apply Last Date |
The Government of India has invited PM Yashasvi Scheme Online Application Form to support our country’s students studying in standards 9 to 12. We all know that the number of students from poor families is very high in our country as well. For this reason, students who want to study cannot study either. The scholarship can be claimed by uploading documents and enrolling at a school/university. Application requirements for this program include Upload documents and proof of registration fees. Today in this blog we are going to discuss about this PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022 so read it till end.
PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022
This scheme has been launched by Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi Ji to help all the students across India in their studies. Under this PM Yasasvi Scheme all the students who are studying in 9th to 10th classes. Will be given Scholarships as Financial Assistance Help. We all know that the number of students from poor families is very high in our country as well. For this reason, students who want to study cannot study either. The scholarship can be claimed by uploading documents and enrolling at a school/university.
Key Highlights Of PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022
|Name of the Scholarship||PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2022|
|Launched By||Central of India|
|Apply Online Date||27th July 2022|
|Last date to fill online form||26th August 2022 (till 11.50 PM)|
|Examination date||11 September 2022 (Sunday)|
|Total time allotted for the exam||3 hours|
|Examination Mode||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Exam Pattern||The objective type comprises 100 multiple choice questions.|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam fee||Candidates are not required to pay any exam fees.|
|Helpline numbers for NTA||011-40759000, 011-6922 7700 (from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).|
Objective of PM Yasasvi Scheme
The main purpose behind this Yasasvi scheme is to provide help to Childrens and students in their studies. We all know that the number of students from poor families is very high in our country as well. For this reason, students who want to study cannot study either. The scholarship can be claimed by uploading documents and enrolling at a school Under this PM Yasasvi Scheme all the students who are studying in 9th to 10th classes. Will be given Scholarships as Financial Assistance help.
Benefits Of PM Yasasvi Scheme
- This Scheme will provide over1 lakh rupees in keeping with annum to meritorious college students in India.
- The authorities gives this scheme to college students from economically weaker sections of society.
- The checking is at is absolutely obvious and is carried out via way of means of the National Testing Agency.
- The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2022 is a famous scheme for education. This scheme encourages the scholars to pursue better research after finishing their twelfth standard.
- It offers economic useful resource to 82 thousand college students, with the price range being allotted similarly amongst boys and girls.
- The scholarships are offeredeach12 months to the one who’veaccom plished instructional success.
- PM Yasasvi Scholarship scheme has been issued simplest for the ninth and eleventh classes.
- The scholarships obtained below this scheme are obvious and exams are carried out to global standards.
Structure of PM Yasasvi Scheme Entrance Test
|Subjects of Test||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Eligibility Criteria Of PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022
- In order to be eligible for this program, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- If the candidate belongs to the following categories. Here is a details how you can grab the benefits form this rule.
- As OBC, ABC DNT SAR, NT, SNTT annual income of the parents of the applicants using the PM YASASVI system benefits must not exceed 2 lakhs.
- The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment plans to offer 15,000 scholarships under the PM Yasasvi Scholarships for students in grades 9 to 12.To be eligible, the parent/guardian must be earning less than Rs 2.5 lakh per year.
- They must also provide proof of income at the time of application.
- The selection process for these scholarships is based on a computerized entrance test administered by the NTA in 78 cities across the country.
- Certificate of Class 8th and 10th.
- income certificate
- Identity Card of School
- Traditional Certificates like OBC/SC/ST
Application Procedure of PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022
- Step one you have to check the official website of the program.
- Which can be viewed on the NTA website.
- And then on that homepage, you will see the registration link, click on it.
- When you click on the registration option, a new page will open in front of you.
- Below that, you need to enter your name, email id, date of birth and password.
- You can easily register, but it is very important that you have the system-generated registration number with you, which you must write down.
PM Yasasvi Scheme Exam Dates
|Last date to apply for PM YASASVI Scheme||26th August till 5 PM|
|Availability of application correction window||27th August 2022|
|Last date to make corrections||31st August 2022|
|YET admit card||5th September 2022|
|YET exam||11th September 2022|
|Answer key||It will be announced on the NTA website|
|Result Declaration||It will be announced on the NTA website|
List Of Schools
- In order to get the details of schools, you are required to check the official website of the scholarship program.
- After visiting you will see the list of school option on your screen.
- Click on it another page will appear,
- And there you need to select the state, city/county and school name.
- Once all options are selected
- Now the list of schools will appear on the screen.
- एनटीए हेल्प डेस्क: 011-69227700, 011-40759000
- एनटीए ईमेल पता: अभी तक@nta.ac.in
- वेबसाइट: nta.ac.in, अभी तक.nta.ac.in, socialjustice.gov.in