RTE Online Registration 2023 | Tamil Nadu RTE Application form Start Date | TNmatricschools Admissions Application Form | RTE Admissions in Tamil Nadu | Online RTE Tamilnadu Admission
As you know that Education is the basic right of every child. www.dge.tn.gov.in Children’s from all over the India have the right to get fee and reliable education under the right of Education Act. So , keeping this in mind the Govt of Tamil Nadu invites applications under RTE every year. The examination of Tamil Nadu has announced the guidelines and notification for RTE admission. In this article you will get to know how you can apply for RTE Admissions in Tamil Nadu 2023-24
You will get to know every single step regarding this scheme. RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2023-24 than that by reading this article you will get details of objectives, benefits, and features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application status, selection list, etc. So you are requested to read this article till the end if you want to get all the important details .
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
To provide free and compulsory education, the Govt of India has declared the RTE act in every state. Under the Right of education act students of age, 6 to 14 years will get free education. And all those children who belong to economically weaker sections of society and disadvantaged groups will get admission to school through the right to education act. 25% of seats at the entry level are reserved in every private school under RTE. All the citizens of Tamil Nadu who are interested to apply under this scheme can fill RTE Admissions in Tamil Nadu 2023-24
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission Begins for The Session 2023
The school education department of Tamil Nadu has released a schedule for RTE admissions in 2022. As per this schedule, the parents can apply from 20th April 2022 to 18th May 2022. All those students who are living within a 1 km radius of a private school can apply under this scheme. This year nearly 1 lakh seats are offered in around 9000 Schools. All those parents whose annual income is less than 2 lakh can apply under economically weaker sections and for socially disadvantaged sections all the community except OCs can apply under this scheme.
- Other than that preference is also given to disabled children’s, ward of sanitary workers and HIV infected. If the number of eligible applicants is more than the number of available seats then the schools are required to select the student under random selection.
- For those parents who do not have access to the internet, a designated staff member at the education department office will help them with the application process.
Objective Of TN RTE Admission
The main objective of TN RTE Admission is to give free and compulsory education to all the children. With the help of this scheme students belonging to economically weaker sections and disadvantaged groups will be able to get free education till they attain the age of 14 years. Tamil Nadu RTE admission scheme will also increase the literacy rate of the state. Other than that employment will also be generated with the proper implementation of this scheme as more students will be able to get an education. Disabled children, ward of sanitary workers and HIV-infected will also be given preference through this scheme which will improve their standard of living.
Key Highlights of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
|Name Of the Scheme||Tamil Nadu RTE Admission|
|Launched By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Free And Compulsory Education To All|
|Number Of Seats||1 Lakh|
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- All the children of parents falling under the economic weaker section, disadvantage group, disadvantage group special category can apply under this scheme
- Preference will be given to disabled children, wards of scavengers and HIV infected
- The annual income of the family must not exceed Rs 2 lakh
- For admission in LKG, the date of birth of the child must be between 31st July 2017 to 31st July 2018
- For admission in 1st standard, the date of birth of the child must be between 31st July 2015 to 31st July 2016
- Applicants from BC-others, MBC, ST, SC-others, SC-arunthathiyar, OC, DNC (Denotified communities), a social category not disclosed are eligible to apply.
Benefits And Features Of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
- In order to provide free and compulsory education to all the students, the Govt of Tamil Nadu has declared the TN RTE Admission Scheme.
- With this scheme, free and compulsory education is provided to each and every child till they attain the age of 14 years
- Economic weaker section of society and disadvantaged groups will get admission to private schools through this scheme
- 25% of seats at the entry level are reserved in every private school under this scheme
- Those citizens of Tamil Nadu who are interested to apply under the scheme can fill RTE application form 2021
- There are around 1 lakh seats which are available in around 9000 schools across the state
- All the parents whose annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh can apply under the economically weaker section
- For socially disadvantaged children all the community accept OCs can apply under this scheme
- Under this scheme preference will be given to disabled children, ward of sanitary workers and HIV-infected.
- Photograph of applicant
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar card or ration card of the parent or guardian
- Income certificate for weaker section candidates
- Community certificate for disadvantaged group candidates
- Disadvantaged Group Special Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate to prove wards of scavengers (if applicable).
- Certificate of Children of HIV-infected parents (if applicable).
Procedure To Apply Under Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
- First of all, go to the official website of TN RTE Admission
- The home page will open on your screen
- On the homepage, you have to click on start application.
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page you have to enter the following details:-
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Eligibility class as per date of birth.
- After that you have to click on save
- You will get a message of successful registration and the application number will be displayed on your screen
- Now you have to click on the options click here to login
- After that, you have to enter your application number and password
- Now you have to click on the login
- You enter parent details and address details.
- Now upload all the above-mentioned documents
- After that, you have to select schools according to your preference
- Now you have to click on submit option
- By following this procedure you can apply under Tamil Nadu RTE admission.
View Contact Details
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu RTE admission
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on contact us
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you can view contact details
Address- Directorate of Matriculation Schools,DPI Campus, College Road,Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006.
- RTE Helpline: 14417
- EMAIL GRIEVANCE: email@example.com