Swadesh Darshan Scheme Explained, Objective and Benefits | Swadesh Darshan Tourist Circuit Details, Implementation Process
The Ministry of Tourism Government of India launched Swadesh Darshan Scheme 2.0 for promoting tourism. Through this scheme the coordinated development of theme-based tourism circuits.This Scheme which is based on the central sector and aims to enhance the potential of the tourist sector and to the greatest extent possible its expansion in the nation of India.In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme.
Swadesh Darshan Scheme 2022
As we all know, the Ministry of Tourism and Culture of the Government of India started a new programme called Swadesh Darshan 2.0 in order to advance, broaden, and realize the full potential of the country’s tourism industry.India’s tourism route is built on the nation’s theme.Under this Scheme, tourism circuits will be established using integrated sustainability, competitiveness and other concepts with a focus on high tourist value has selected 15 theme circuits for development.
Through this scheme, the Ministry of Tourism, State Governments, and Union Territory Administrations will receive central financial support for the construction of the circuit’s infrastructure.
Overview for Swadesh Darshan Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Swadesh Darshan Scheme 2022|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||Promoting Indian tourism.|
Objective for Swadesh Darshan Scheme 2022
The aim of the scheme will be Promoting Indian Tourism..
Benefits for Swadesh Darshan Scheme 2022
- The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The Ministry of Tourism Government of India,created this Scheme to maximize the potential of the tourism sector in our nation.
- India will be made strong and independent under this scheme, which will also help it fulfill its full potential as a tourist destination.
- In addition, this programme will support the creation of benchmarks and standards for the general and subject-specific development of tourism destinations.
- Under this scheme, state project planning and development may adhere to benchmarks and norms.
- The central government can make the most of tourism’s potential in order to benefit from its direct and positive effects on the expansion of the economy and the generation of jobs.
- This Central Government initiative calls for the development of the circuit to be planned with tourism appeal and with priority given to it.
- This strategy has been developed as a comprehensive mission not as an incremental change in order to promote sustainable and responsible tourism destinations.
- Through this scheme, the nation’s culture and legacy will also be promoted and chosen theme-based circuits will get integrated development.
- The central government will use this programme to link local communities, and it will also promote employment.
- The Applicant Photograph.
- The Applicant Mobile number.
- The Applicant Residential Proof.
- The Applicant Aadhar Card.
Shri Rakesh Kumar Verma (Additional Secretary)
Room No.119, Transport Bhawan, 1, Parliament Street,
New Delhi – 110 001