West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Apply | How to apply for WB Student Credit Card Scheme Online Form | WB Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online | WB Student Credit Card Scheme Eligibility
Every student wants to be successful,every student wants to achieve their goal achieve their dream but sometimes poor financial condition may be a reason which will stand between them and their dream.In order to fulfil their dream government launches varios kind of schemes.Recently West Bengal government launched a new scheme called the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme.In this scheme student can get loan for their higher education.By reading this article everything about this scheme will be cleared to you like what is West Bengal Student Credit Card ? What is it’s objectives,its benefits,features,it’s eligibility criteria.required documents,application procedure, etc.So in order to know all information about regarding this scheme you are requested to read thid article carefully till the end.
About West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
Recently the chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has launched the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme.The decision to launch this scheme was taken in a state cabinet meeting which was held on 24 th june 2021.It was said that in this scheme student who is studying in class 10th and above can take a loan upto 10 lakh for higher studies.The interest rate of this loan will be very low.To get the benefits of this loan students will be provided a credit card.By the help of this credit card student can withdraw the amount of this loan upto 10 lakhs.All those students who have been a resident of West Bengal from last 10 years can take the benefits from this loan.In this scheme ,loans can be taken for undergraduate,postgraduate,doctoral and post doctoral studies in our country India or abroad.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Launched
West Bengal Student Credit Card scheme was launched by the Government of West Bengal on 30th June,2021.These scheme has been launched in order to provide loans to the students for their higher study which they were note able to continue for their poor financial condition.Varius meetings were held in order to make the plans for this scheme and explain about this scheme.The department of Higher Education of West Bengal is going to release an official order soon to launch the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme.The maximum limit of this loan is 10 lakh.This loan can be taken for study in India as well as abroad.This scheme was a part of the election manifesto made by current Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
Interest rule under West Begal Student Credit Card Scheme
All the students who are studying in class 10th and above classes like graduation,postgraduation etc. can take the loan benefit from West Bengal Student Credit Card scheme.Under this scheme,students can avail a hassle-free and collateral-free loan with nominal interest of 4%.This loan will be provided to the students of West Bnegal without any security or collateral security in a tangible or intangible form other than the co-obligation of the parents.The repayment period for this loan is 15 years.The instituton and the department of higher education will send the application of students to the bank authorities,Students can use the loan amount for institutional aswell as non-institutional expenses like rent,hostel fees,study tours,projects, etc.
I am delighted to announce that GoWB has launched the #StudentCreditCard today.
To make the youth of Bengal self-reliant, the Scheme shall provide a loan of up to ₹10 Lakh with an annual simple interest. (1/2)
— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) June 30, 2021
REPAYMENT PERIOD OF WEST BENGAL STUDENT CREDIT CARD
This scheme was a part of the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress.Students can take the benefit from this loan upto 40 years of age.It is also worth noting that the process of applying this loan will be very easy so that students can take the loans easily.Student can apply for a credit card in online mode.West Bengal Student Credit Card was officially launched on 30th june of 2021.Now there will be no barrier to fulfil the dream to achieve the goal.Now the students of West Bengal will be able to get higher education despite their financial conditions.
|Name of the scheme||West Bengal Student Credit Card|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students of West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide loans for higher education|
|Amount of Loan||Upto 10 lakh|
|Repayment Period||15 years after getting the job|
OBJECTIVE OF WEST BENGAL STUDENT CREDIT CARD SCHEME
There are many students in West Bengal whose financial condition is vey poor that’s why can’t continue their study. The main objective of the West Bengal Student Credit Card is to provide loans to students for higher education.Through this scheme a student can get a loans upto Rs. 10 lakh which will hwlp them to continue their higher education without thinking about their poor final condition.Through this scheme each and every student of West Bengal will bw able to get their higher education.This scheme will also reduce the unemployment rate among the population of West Bengal because now more students will be able to continue their study and complete their study and get employment.
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Student Credit Card
- The chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has launched the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme.
- In this scheme, students can take educational loans up to Rs 10 lakh for their higher studies
- The decision to launch this West Bengal Student Credit Card scheme was taken in a state cabinet meeting which was held on 24 June 2021
- The students studying in class 10th or above will be able to take benefit of this scheme
- The rate of interest of this loan will be very low.
- In order to get the number of loans students will be provided a credit card
- Through this credit card, students can withdraw the amount of loan for their higher study.
- All those students who are resident of West Bengal for the last 10 years can take benefit of this scheme
- West Bengal Student Credit Card can also be availed for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and postdoctoral studies in India or abroad
- This scheme was a part of the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress
- The benefit of this scheme can avail till 40 years of age
- Students have to repay the amount of the loan within a period of 15 years after getting the job.
Apply Online West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
- Firstly, visit the official website of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
Home page will open in front of you
- Now a new page will open in front of you click on Student Registration
- your registration form will open in front of you
- you have to enter the following information in your registration form:-
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Program type
- Program name
- State of institution
- District of institution
- Name of institution
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Password etc
- After that now you have to fill the registration form
- After that now your unique IDE will be generated and this unique IDE will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You can keep this user IDE for your future.