The government implements a variety of programmes to raise living standards and create jobs. We’re going to tell you about the Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023. a project that the West Bengal government inaugurated today through this article. The yojana will encourage entrepreneurship by offering financial rewards. Read this article to get more information regarding this yojana like benefits, objectives, required documents, eligibility criteria and applying procedure.
West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship
Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
The WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana was introduced on 6 March 2019 by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to encourage young entrepreneurship. Through this scheme, the State Government offers financial incentives to entrepreneurs so they may start their businesses. 50000 young people will receive this Rs 1 lakh in financial support. The micro, small and medium enterprises department will offer this financing.
By promoting enterpreneurship the West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana would aid in employment creation. The expansion of the state’s economy will be aided by the development of jobs.
Overview Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
|Name||Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal State|
|Objective||Providing small business opportunities|
|Beneficiary||Permanent resident of West Bengal State|
Objective for Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
The government’s primary goal in launching the WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana is to give the state’s entrepreneurs financial support. The promotion of entrepreneurship among young people will result from this.
Benefits for Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
The benefits for this yojana is given below:
- The scheme was launched by the government to encourage young entrepreneurship.
- A financial incentive of Rs. 100,000 will be given to the recipients of this scheme.
- About 50000 business owners will profit from this scheme.
- The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Department will give funds for this initiative.
- WB The Yuvashree Arpan Yojana will aid in employment creation, which will inevitably advance the state’s economic growth.
- Additionally, the government plans to develop a special website for this scheme so that participants may profit.
- Through the direct benefit transfer technique, the benefit money under this scheme will be immediately transferred into the recipients bank accounts.
- The West Bengali government has set aside Rs 500 billion to implement the WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana.
The Eligibility Criteria for this yojana is given below:
- The applicant must reside in West Bengal permanently.
- The petitioner shouldn’t have received punishment for any crime.
- Young people can apply for this scheme if they are interested in starting a new business and have innovative ideas for producing self employment for both themselves and others.
- A technical degree from an accredited institution is required for young people to apply for this programme.
- ITI graduates or diploma holders are also eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The applicant should not be receiving benefits from any similar state or federal government schemes.
The documents needed for this yojana is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Copy of Higher Secondary Mark Sheet
- Voter Card
- Bank Details
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Portal
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the New Enrollment Job Seeker option
- A new page will open in front of you
- On your screen, there will be a display of the enrollment rules
- Tick Mark the declaration
- Click on Accept and Continue option
- The registration form will be shown on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as Personal Information, Contact Information, Educational Details, Language, Physical Measurement, Experience Details and Additional Information
- You have to Upload your Photograph and CV
- You have to click on the TIck on the Declaration
- Click on Submit button