Aarogyasri Card Status :- The State Government of Andhra Pradesh started so many Health related schemes for the people of Andhra Pradesh.Regarding a new scheme that is known as the Aarogyasri Card Scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh has developed yet another healthcare facility that will be available in the year 2023.The plan is going to be implemented so that it might be of assistance to the less fortunate people living in the state of Andhra Pradesh.In this article, we will learn about the benefits,Eligibility criteria,objectives of the Scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the registration process and download.
Aarogyasri Card Status 2023
Mr.Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh is responsible for the development of the most famous scheme,which is known as the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme.The scheme is going to be put into action so that it can help the poor citizens of the Andhra Pradesh state.The beneficiaries of the plan in the state of Andhra Pradesh would each get 2.5 lakh on an annual basis.A part of this pay will be allotted to be used toward the use of the healthcare services provided by the government.
More 2,000 medical procedure has been updated YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Andhra Pradesh’s state government has expanded its main medical programme, the Aarogyasri Card Status to include 2,000 more medical operations.This healthcare programme is giving disadvantaged people access to high-quality medical care and it has added 234 additional treatments bringing the total number of covered conditions all the way up to 2434.Under this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh is working to ensure that practically all medical treatments with costs of more than 1,000 rupees would be covered.
Overview of Aarogyasri Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||YSR Aarogyasri scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide cashless medical treatment|
Objective for Aarogyasri Scheme 2023
The plan is going to be implemented so that it might be of assistance to the less fortunate people who live in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Those who benefited from the initiative in the state of Andhra Pradesh would get a one-time payment of 2.5 lakh rupees per each year. This remuneration will have a portion of it set aside for the purpose of paying for the usage of the healthcare services that are made available by the government.
Eligibility for the Aarogyasri Scheme 2023
- The participant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The person may only have a total land area of less than 35 acres wet and dry land.
- Employees having an annual salary of more than Rs. 500,000 who are paid on an outsourcing, contract or part-time basis and sanitation workers are also eligible.
- Households that pay municipal property taxes are required to occupy spaces less than 3000 square feet (334 sq.yds).
- The applicant is ineligible for the scheme if they own more than one vehicle at the time of application.
Required Documents for Aarogyasri Scheme
- The applicant Aadhar Card.
- Mobile number
- BPL certificate
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
Benefits for Aarogyasri Scheme
- The benefits of this portal is given below:
- The provision of medical services to those who are qualified to participate in the programme will be the first and most important advantage of the plan.
- Residents who come from homes that fall under the category of those living below the poverty line will also be eligible to get insurance coverage as part of the scheme.
- Insurance coverage will be offered for a wide variety of conditions, such as heart illness, kidney disease, brain cancer, burns, and accident situations involving 1040 surgeries and therapies across 31 different body systems.
Application process for Aarogyasri Scheme
- There is no specific application process for the enrollment.
- The person must have a white ration card easily available.
- The families who are below the poverty line are eligible.
Procedure to check Aarogyasri Scheme 2023
- First,you have to visit the official website Aarogyasri Scheme
- The homepage of the Portal has appeared on your screen.
- Select the EHS option and a new page will be shown.
- Scroll the page to the Patients option.
- Click the Health card status option.
- New page will appear on your screen,Now you have to choose Employee ID or Pensioner ID.
- Enter the required Details
- Click the Search option and your Aarogyasri Card status will appear.
Procedure to Search employee Enrollment status
- Visit the Official website and homepage will be shown.
- Now select the EHS option and the new page shown.
- Under the employee section,Select Search Employee Enrollment Status
- New page will show and now enter the required details like Employee name,Date of Birth,Name of the department and DDO.
- Click the Search option to check your status.
Empanelled Hospitals view list for EHS
- First visit the Official website and homepage will be shown.
- Click the EHS option
- Click on the List of Empanelled Hospitals.
- List of all empanelled hospitals will shown on your screen
- Choose the hospital of your choice and details will be shown on your screen.
View List of Procedures Covered
- Go to the official website of the List of Procedures Covered.
- A new page open front of you.
- Click on the EHS option.
- Now click on the List of Procedures Covered option.
- A pdf of all the procedures covered under the scheme will open on the screen.
- First of all you have to go the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page will open of the website.
- Click on the Dr YSR Arogya Shree option.
- Now click on the Bed Occupancy option.
- This will lead you to a new page where you’ll find a new application form
- Enter all the details to be provided.
- the view option to get the details of bed occupancy