Agniveer Female Bharti Online Registration | Indian Army Agniveer Female Bharti Apply | Agniveer Female Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
On 14 May 2022 Union Ministry of Defense started an Agniveer Female Bharti 2022 to provide the younger people of the nation the chance to show their loyalty to their country by joining the Indian Armed Forces and doing their part in protecting it.The Central Government has initiated the Agniveer Female Bharti programme, which will provide the valiant women of the nation the chance to be enrolled into the Defense Industry.In this article, we will learn about the benefits,objectives of the scholarship. Additionally we will also learn about the applying process.
Agniveer Female Bharti
The Ministry of Defense started a new scheme named as Agniveer Female Bharti 2022. Through this scheme,young women around the nation are given the incredible chance to join any of the three primary branches of the Indian armed forces like Army, Air Force or Navy and therefore earn the title of Agniveer.Agnivarsha are young women who have finished the 10th or 12th of their education and are now prepared to lay down their life for the preservation and stability of their nation.
- Young girls who have aspirations similar to these are being urged to become Agnivarsha. Agniveer will be picked to serve in the Defense Forces for a total of four years and in exchange they will be supplied with a solid financial package in the form of pay.
- This is all in accordance with the Army Act of 1957, which governs Agniveer’s participation in Agniveer Mahila Bharti.After completing six months of training during his term of four years, Agniveer will be granted an assignment that would require him to serve the country for 3.5 years.
Overview of Agniveer Female Bharti
|Agniveer Female Bharti
|Indian Defense Ministry
|Young Female students of India
|Recruitment of Women Agniveer in Indian Forces
|Indian Army,Navy and Air Force
Objective for Agniveer Female Bharti
Agniveer Female Bharti is a form of defense force recruiting programme that was initiated by the federal government. The program’s primary purpose is to enable young women who are citizens of the nation with the chance to serve in the country’s armed forces.
Eligibility for the Agniveer Female Bharti
- The participant must be a resident of India.
- The applicant’s age should be between 17.5 and 23 years old at the time of application.
- This scheme is only for females.
- The applicant Aadhar Card.
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Pan Card
- Caste certificate
- Educational certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Marks Sheet 10th and 12th class.
- Religion certificate
- Unmarried certificate last six months
- NCC certificate
- Sports certificate
- Bank Account
Benefits and features for Agniveer Female Bharti
- The Agniveer Female Bharti programme has been initiated by the Central Government, and the Indian Ministry of Defense is in charge of ensuring that it runs smoothly.
- The Young female inhabitants of the country will be given a once-in-a-lifetime chance to serve in the armed forces of the nation.
- Only young ladies in the nation who are between the ages of 17.5 and 23 will have their applications taken seriously.
- All of the young women of the nation who are interested in pursuing a career in the armed services will have the option to do so as non-commissioned officers.
- Young women who are picked at the same time as young men will be given the title of Agniveer and will be required to serve in the Armed Forces for a total of four years in order to fulfill their obligation to their homeland.
- If you are chosen to be an Agniveer via the Agniveer Female Bharti, you will get a starting income of Rs 30,000 which will climb to Rs 33,000 with a 10% raise in the second year Rs 36,500 in the third year and Rs 40,000 per month in the final year which is the fourth year.
- After a woman Agniveer has worked for the Service Fund Commission for a total of four years, she will be eligible for retirement and will receive a one-time payment from the organization.
- Agniveer will receive a one-time payment of Rs.11 lakh which will be free of any and all taxes that may be applicable.
- In the unfortunate case that Agniveer passes away, his family would get a sum equal to Rs 48 lakh from the insurance policy.
- In the event that the candidate for the position of Agniveer is a woman and she becomes incapacitated for whatever cause during the course of her term in office, she would get a one-time payment of Rs 44/25/15 lakh, the exact amount of which will depend on the percentage of her impairment (100/75/50).
- Certificates and medals of honor will be given to Agniveer once he has retired in recognition of his service.
- Following the conclusion of their term, the Indian Defense Force has the ability to assign firemen to the position of permanent soldier.
Registration process for the Agniveer Female Bharti
Agniveer Female Army Bharti
- First you have to visit the official website. Now a drop box will open on your display.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on the Enter Website option.
- The homepage of the Official website of the Indian Army will open on the display.
- Click on the option of Agneepath,Drop down menu will be displayed in front of you.
- Click on the option of User Registration from the menu,New page will be shown on the screen.
- You have to read all the guidelines given on this New page carefully.
- Click on the Continue option,Now registration application form on your display.
- Now you have to enter the required details: Aadhar number,Name,Father name,Mother Name and Date of Birth etc.
- Click on the Submit option.
Air force Army Bharti for the Agniveer Female Bharti
- Visit the Official Website of the Indian Air Force,Now the homepage will appear.
- Click on the Agnipath option,New page will be shown.
- Click on the option Join As now a registration application form on your screen.
- Now enter all the required details in the registration form.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- You have to Login to the portal, enter your Username and password application form will be shown.
- You will have to enter all the details in the application form such as; Aadhar card,Name,Father name,Mother name,Date of Birth etc.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents and Click on the Submit option.
Navy Bharti for the Agniveer Female Bharti
- First of all you have to visit Official website after that homepage will be shown on your screen.
- Click on the option Register Now a new page will be displayed.
- You have also registered with an Aadhar card or without an Aadhar card through Passport,Pan Number,driving license,Voter Sheet etc. After entering all the information.
- Click on Save option after the new page will be shown.
- In the new page you have to enter personal details and click on the save option.
- Now you have Email verification link will be sent to your email account,click on the link
- Now you will be taken to the official website,now you have to verify your phone number.
- After this your account will be created, now select state and click on the Save option.
- Login your application with your Email ID and Password.
- Now enter your required details of the document and other information.
- Click on the Current opportunity in the dashboard to show your eligible job.
- Now select the Job and click on the Submit.
Login Procedure for the Agniveer Female Bharti
- First,Visit the Official website of the Indian Air Force, a homepage will be displayed.
- Click on the Login Online from the Agneepath section,now a new page will be open.
- Enter all required details such as Username,password,Captcha code etc.
- Dashboard page will be shown in front of you.
- Now you have to fill out the application form.
- Click on the option of Edit Application Form
- Click on the option of Final submit.
- Application form will be shown in front of you,now you can download and print it.