Anubhav Yojana Apply Online | Online Appointment With Doctor at ors.gov.in | Anubhav Yojana Registration | Anubhav Yojana Login |
Anubhav Yojana :- Citizens in various states of the nation are offered various kinds of health care that they won’t have to deal with any health or financial issues. But now during Corona time there is a lockdown everywhere. Some persons in this circumstance should see a doctor even though they do not have a corona. Therefore the Himachal Pradesh Experience Service Anubhav Yojana 2023 was launched by the Himachal Pradesh government for them. This enables patients to make an appointment while seated at home to see a doctor. Please read this article all the way through for additional information about the Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Anubhav Seva Yojana.
Anubhav Yojana 2023
The Himachal Pradesh government continually introduces public health related programmes. Similar to this, the chief minister of Himachal Pradesh has launched a programme for the state’s residents that would be very beneficial to all patients. This programme is known as Anubhav Seva Yojana. Under this programme, people may schedule online medical appointments for their care at public hospitals. The major goal of this yojana is to provide medical facilities at state run hospitals and a public digital platform.
The Kullu District Hospital in Himachal Pradesh has begun using the HP ORS Patient Portal. All of the district hospitals in the state will soon be linked to the online web site as part of the yojana. The adoption of this programme will spare state residents who live in outlying locations the bother of waiting in line for hours at the hospital to see a doctor. They will have more time as a result. People will be able to schedule appointments with doctors online under this programme.
For the benefit of the underprivileged residents of the villages, the government has launched this programme. so that they won’t have to repeatedly wait for a lengthy period at the hospital. A key part in this plan is played by an ASHA employee.
Overview of Himachal Pradesh Anubhav Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Anubhav Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of HP|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provide an online appointment for doctors|
|Launched on||4 September 2018|
|Benefits||People don’t need to stand in the queue at the hospital|
|Mode of booking an appointment||Online|
|Mode of applying||Online mode|
Objective for Himachal Pradesh Anubhav Yojana 2023
The major goal of the Anubhav Yojana’s launch is to give individuals the chance to simply schedule appointments with physicians. On the basis of a token system this procedure will be carried out. One Step Towards Digital Health is the key slogan used by the government to introduce this programme.
Benefits for HP Anubhav Yojana 2023
The benefits for this yojana is given below:
- The primary benefit of this yojana is that patients won’t have to wait in lengthy lines outside of hospitals. especially those who travel great distances. Digital services are also being marketed alongside this. The ability of health services to reach all patients will also be advantageous.
- All of the inhabitants can use this programme to schedule a doctor’s appointment while seated at home.
- People will be able to simply schedule a time to see the physicians since this procedure will be conducted using a token system.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
The applicant must live in Himachal Pradesh.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
Online Appointment Procedure for Anubhav Yojana 2023
- All candidates who want to schedule a medical appointment must follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the online registration system to make an appointment.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Appointment option.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now select your state name.
- Enter your registration mobile number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You have to choose the hospital from all the departments.
- choose the appointment date following that.
- You must use your Aadhaar number to verify your choice of the appointment date.
- Now enter your Aadhar number.
- Click on the Submit option.
- You’ll receive the confirmation text at the registered mobile device number.