YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022, Check Out Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List Online, Get Rythu Bharosa Payment Status, and How to Check Farmer List & YSRRB Payment Details.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched various schemes in the favour of the needy and poor citizens. Under these schemes various sectors are benefited such as the Labour Sector, women entrepreneurs and many more. The main aim of these schemes is to provide relief and financial aid to the citizens from the state government. One of the schemes was launched by the government on 15th October 2019 known as AP YSR Rythu Bharosa in which the farmers of the state will be financially benefited. In this article we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally, we will learn about the 2nd payment and Beneficiary list of the YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022.
YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022
The YSR Rythu Bharosa launched on 15th of October 2019. In the first year, a total of around 6162.45 crore rupees was distributed to 45 lakh farmer households. Out of this total, the Central Government was responsible for paying Rs. 2525 crore under the PM Kisan program, while the State Government was responsible for paying Rs. 3637.45 crore.
The government of Andhra Pradesh made a deposit of Rs 6,750.67 crore into the bank accounts of 49.40 lakh farmer households during the second year of the scheme. The state government has donated Rs 3784.67 crore toward this total, while the national government has contributed Rs 2966 crore to accomplish the same goal.
YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022 Overview
|Name of Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers from below line Categories|
|2nd Payment Date||October 2022|
Objectives of YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022
The main objective of the scheme in the state is to provide financial Aid to the farmers of the state from different categories in which the agriculture sector in the state will boost and the farmers will be supported by the state government.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022
- Farmers of the state will be benefited from the scheme as it will act as insurance for them. Some benefits of the scheme is as
- Financial Loans will be provided to the state farmers with no interest
- Rs. 13500 annually Each farmer’s family would get Rs 67,500 over the course of five years, while tenant farmers will receive Rs 2,500 annually.
- For the farmer’s family, a Rs. 5 lakh life insurance policy will be covered for the safety of the farmer’s family.
- The financial aid will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the registered farmers and a toll free number will be generated for the applicants for any grievance.
Process to Check the Payment status of YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022
- The step by step process to the check the payment status of YSR Rythu Bharosa is as
- The registered applicant need to visit the official website of the portal
- on the website’s main page and choose “Payment status” from the list of options.
- You must then input your Aadhar card number when a new page appears on the screen.
- Enter the captcha code that appears on the screen, then choose “Submit.”
- Your payment status will be shown on the screen as you click.
- Note: In Case Registered Applicant found any error or status not showing in the payment status option you need to contact the YSR Rythu bharosa helpline number which is 1100 or 1902
Process to Check the Beneficiary list 2022 of YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022
- The Step by step Process to Check the Beneficiary List of financial year 2022 of the scheme is as
- Applicants need to visit the website of the scheme and load to the home page
- Click on YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List Which is available on the front page of the website
- choose “login,” then enter your User ID and Password to access the website.
- Information on eligible beneficiaries, including their names, father names, and Katha numbers, will be shown on the screen.
- Put the Khata number in the search field now.
- The screen will provide helpful information.