Assam Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana :- The Assam government has introduced the Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana 2023 initiative. The major objective of the scheme is to encourage self employment and entrepreneurship among the state’s youth. The scheme via which the state’s businesses would get funding was inaugurated by the CM, Himanta Biswa Sarma. In this article we give every detail regarding this yojana such as objectives, benefits, necessary documents, eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Assam Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana recently unveiled by Assam’s Chief Minister, Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma, promises to support the state’s new and small business owners financially. The government has set a budget of Rs. 1000 crore for the financial year 2023–2024 and a projected budget of Rs. 5000 crore for the next three years for this programme, which would offer a one time seed capital of Rs. 2 lakh to one lakh young entrepreneurs. Overall, the scheme is a fantastic chance for prospective company owners in Assam to get funding and realise their objectives.
Overview Assam Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Assam Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana|
|Launched By||by the Government of Assam|
|Application Procedure||will be released soon|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to entrepreneurs to start their enterprise|
|Benefits||Financial assistance will be provided to the entrepreneurs to start their venture|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Official Website||To be launched soon|
Objective for Assam Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana 2023
The Assam government launched this yojana primarily to provide financial support to the state’s young entrepreneurs. The government wants to see more business owners in the state of Assam.
Mukhya Mantri Seva-Niyojan Yojana Budget
The state government has allocated Rs 1000 crore for the current fiscal year 2023–24 and Rs 5000 crore for the following three years for the Mukhya Mantri Sva-Niyojan Yojana based on which the state government will give beneficiaries a seed capital investment in the form installment monthly
Benefits for Assam Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana 2023
The benefits for this yojana is given below:
- The scheme will assist in enhancing the new businessman’s financial situation.
- Young entrepreneurs will have the chance to showcase their ability as they will no longer be job seekers but rather employment creators.
- The scheme will also give beneficiaries advice on how to properly launch their enterprises.
- The yojana is accessible to residents of the whole state.
- Through this scheme, the state’s employment rate will also increase.
- The state’s economy will benefit from this yojana, which will also aid it.
The Eligibility Criteria for this yojana is given below:
- Only Assamese entrepreneurs are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- To participate in the yojana and get benefits, a person must be 18 years old.
- The benefits of the scheme are open to both male and female entrepreneurs.
- Self help group members who are women may also apply for the yojana.
The documents needed for this yojana is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Business Plan
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure Assam Mukhyamantri Sva Niyojan Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Mukhyamnatri Sva Niyojan Yojana
- The homepage will open on your screen
- Click on the Register link
- The registration form will open on your screen
- Enter all the required details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address etc
- Now upload all the necessary documents
- Click on the Register button.
What is Assam Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana
Chief Minister of Assam Mr. Hemant Biswa Sharma has launched Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme to provide financial assistance to small and entrepreneurs. Under this scheme, one-time seed money of one rupee will be provided to 1 lakh young entrepreneurs, 2 lakh rupees.