Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023 :- Sharecroppers and landless/Bhoomihina farmers in the state can participate in the balaram Bhoomihina Agriculturist Loan & Resources Augmentation Model scheme. The government offers farmers credit and financing help through the odisha balaram yojana. This article contains all the details you need to know about the odisha balaram yojana including the objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and application procedure.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023
The Odisha government has launched the Odisha Balaram Yojana to provide landless ranchers who are now unemployed owing to the coronavirus event with rural credit of Rs.1,040 crore. In the following two years the scheme will benefit almost 7 lakh landless growers. Through joint obligation gatherings JLGs, Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy has advised authorities to provide agrarian credits to the landless ranchers. The strategy will be put into action at the state level by IMAGE.
At the local level arrangements are made by the Agricultural Technology Management Agency ATMA. The landless ranchers will receive credits through JLGs which will serve as social insurance according to horticulture secretary Sourabh Garg.
Overview of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023
|Name||Odisha Balaram Yojana|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Launched for||Landless ranchers|
Objective for Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023
The Odisha Govt was created with the intention of aiding financially those farmers who are struggling as a result of the COVID 19 epidemic by offering loans of up to Rs.1.6 lakh to each JLG.
Benefits for Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023
The benefits for this yojana is given below
- The primary benefit of the strategy is that it will provide advantages to almost 7 lakh landless growers over the course of the next two years.
- The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD with whom the strategy was designed as a team.
- For the advantage of the farmers there are over 7000 pieces of various banks and PACS in rural and semi urban areas.
- At the state and area levels respectively the Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension IMAGE and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency ATMA will serve as the nodal organisations for the plan’s execution.
The Eligibility Criteria for this yojana is given below:
- The applicant must reside in the state of Odisha.
- The applicant must work as a farmer.
- A farmer cannot be a landowner.
The documents needed for this yojana is given below:
- The application must have Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Identity Card
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Government of Odisha.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- The Application form will appear on your screen
- Enter all the required details in the application form and upload all the necessary documents
- Click on the Submit button