Coir Udyami Yojana Registration | CUY Scheme Benefits & Eligibility | Coir Udyami Yojana Registration @ coirservices.gov.in, Documents Required
The government of India has developed a distinct strategy in order to promote employment in the nation, which the country’s youth may take advantage of and start their own enterprises. The government has hundreds of initiatives accessible. The Coir Udyami Yojana is another initiative created by the Indian government. Citizens can use the plan to develop their own jute and industry related enterprises. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and importance of the scheme from the government. Additionally, we will also learn about the application process and important guidelines for the application that have been approved by the government.
Brief About Coir Udyami Yojana
The Coir Udyami Yojana (CUY) is a resource subsidy method that allows business owners to arrange production facilities for up to Rs. 10 lakh in construction cost and one cycle of working capital that cannot exceed 25% of the project cost. The scheme combines loans and subsidies, with the owner of the unit making a minimal initial investment. A 40% subsidy is available for the project. Aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to start a coir production factory can apply for this program. They may apply to any state coir board or institution designated by the coir board.
In this scheme, the Central Government has incorporated a few distinct jute-related enterprises. These industries are as follows:
Floor mat refers to a floor mat, carpet, or sackcloth, for example Brush made of jute, Mattress for Sill Seat, Mattress support foam and Large business of other minor works, such as twine, rope, and so on.
Coir Udyami Yojana Overview
|Name of Yojana||Coir Udyami Yojana|
|launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||The Entrepreneur of Jute|
|Benefits||A subvention of 40%|
|application process||Online as well as offline|
Objective of Coir Udyami Yojana
The goal is to create jobs in rural areas of states and union territories where coconuts are grown. The initiative aims to improve productivity, quality, and product diversity by modernising existing manufacturing and processing systems.
Benefits of Coir Udyami Yojana
The initiative will strive to expand women’s job opportunities in rural regions in order to promote gender equality. The purpose is to promote the most vulnerable beneficiaries’ inclusive growth, notably those from the North Eastern Region, Scheduled Castes (SC), and Scheduled Tribes (ST) (NER). Some of the benefits are as follows
- The initiative aims to enhance the socioeconomic conditions of employees and manufacturers in the sector.
- The coir sector will be modernised by using contemporary technology to manufacture and process coir and coir products.
- At the commencement of the project, the beneficiary applicant will be required to pay just 5% of the project cost and will be eligible for a government subsidy of 40% of the project cost. Under the Central Government’s Coir Udyami Yojana 2022, the maximum cost of a coir project shall be no more than Rs 10 lakh, and the cost of working capital will not be included.
- The project cost plus one cycle of working capital cannot exceed 25% of the project cost under this strategy as well as the central government extending a loan with advantageous conditions to the applicant for the remaining 55% of the project’s cost.
Coir Udyami Yojana Eligibility Criteria
In order to take advantage of the scheme, you should be eligible under the eligibility criteria.The criteria for eligibility are as
- This programme is only open to initiatives related to the coir industry or that create coir fibre products.
- The candidate must be of Indian origin.
- The candidate must be over the age of 18.
- There is no upper revenue restriction for creating a project under this program.
- Individuals, corporations, non-profit organisations, institutes, production cooperative societies, joint liability groups, and charity trusts registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860 are eligible for this programme.
Coir Udyami Required Documents
Some of the documents required for the scheme are as
- If the beneficiary is a non-individual applicant, a certified copy of the organization’s bylaws must be provided with the application.
- To be accepted for a working capital loan from the bank without subsidy, the applicant must produce a complete report on the working capital cycle and requirements.
- If the candidate belongs to a certain caste, they must produce a caste certificate issued by the proper agency.
- The applicant must offer a detailed cost estimate for the project, including building, equipment, and capital expenditures.
- If the applicant is a person, they must produce their KYC papers, which include identification and address verification.
Registration Process of Coir Udyami Portal
In order to apply for the scheme, you need to follow the step by step procedure to apply. The process of application is as
- To begin with, go to the Coir Board’s official website
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- Select the “Apply Now” option.
- On the screen, a login window will appear on the screen.
- Select the New Login Registration option.
- On the screen, the registration form will appear.
- Fill out the form with all of the essential information, such as your name, Aadhar number, mobile number, email address, security questions, and so on.
- Finally, press the Confirm button to finish the registration procedure.
Application Process of Coir Udyami Yojana
In order to apply for the scheme offline, the following process needs to be followed by the applicant.
- First, go to the Jute Board Office, Jute Project Office, District Industrial Center, Panchayati Raj Department, and Jute Board Office.
- Obtain the application form from the appropriate officials.
- Fill out the form with all of the necessary information.
- Attach all the necessary papers to the application form.
- After that, send your completed application form to the appropriate authority.
- After successful submission, your application form will be delivered to the government office for further processing.
- Finally, if the application is approved after thorough review, the applicant will be notified.
Important contacts for Coir Udyami Yojana
If you have any questions about the Coir Udyami Yojana, please email us at the following address:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 91-484-2351807, 2351788, 2351954.