Dak Karmayogi Portal Registration 2023 :- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw and MoS Devusinh Chauhan created the Dak Karmayogi Application Form 2023. an e-Learning website for the Indian Post. This platform was developed by the Indian Prime Minister and it allows a large number of Indian Post employees to register themselves in order to change their administrative effectiveness with less government and maximum governance. In this article to get every information regarding this portal such as objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and application procedure.
Dak Karmayogi Portal 2023
The Dak Karmayogi Portal was established and launched by the Indian government. The intended audience for this webpage is the employees of India Post. Every member of the post office staff can complete their registration on the Dak karmayogi .gov in Scheme Portal This portal acts as a portal for online education.
This e-learning platform will improve the training and performance of the post office department employees. Anyone who qualifies and is interested can register online by visiting the official website. About 45 lakh government employees can participate in this scheme. Through this innovative push, representatives may become certified, interact effortlessly and keep current on the most recent developments, increasing the effectiveness and viability of the public assistance sector.
Overview of Dak Karmayogi Sign In 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Dak Karmayogi Sign In 2023
|Government of India
|Employees of Post Office
Objective of Dak Karmayogi Sign In 2023
The Indian post staff will have access to learning possibilities through this e-learning platform, which will enable them to increase their efficiency and transparency.
Benefits of Dak Karmayogi Sign In 2023
The list of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- With the use of e-learning, any employee may improve their abilities and professional growth.
- Every Employee is qualified for the free scheme.
- So that they can complete a variety of required learning tasks through this portal.
- This effort would also benefit Digital India’s objective.
- This will result in significant time and financial savings and increase system transparency.
- With the use of this portal, the employees abilities will also be improved.
- Through this portal, around 4 lakh employees would be able to acquire training.
The list of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in India.
- This scheme is only available to government employees.
The list of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- PAN Card
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Sign in Procedure for Dak Karmayogi Sign In 2023
- First you have to visit theOfficial Website of the portal.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Sign in option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- You have to enter your employee ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- You have to click on the Sign in button.