Double Bedroom Sanction List :- Telangana Government offers two-bedroom homes to the state’s residents who fall under the Economic Weaker Section. This scheme will help the underprivileged people to build or own their houses. The allotment of 36,884 houses in 3rd phase is final phase of this scheme as all constructed houses has been allotted to eligible beneficiaries within GHMC limits. The remaining 30,000 double bedroom houses out of total 1 lakh 2BHK housing units are under construction at various stages. In this article we will discuss about the scheme in details including Highlights, Benefits, Documents Required How to check the list etc.
Double Bedroom Sanction List 2023
Homeless families or Low-income familieswill receive the house of two-bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and two bathrooms through the Government’s 2BHK Scheme. The four district constituencies, including Hyderabad, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Rangareddy and Sangareddy District came under the 2BHK Scheme or Double Bedroom Sanction List seats are covered by these four districts together. The people who resides in these districts are going to receive important and up-to-date information regarding the list will provide you with all the names of the beneficiaries and important details.
- 2BHK Scheme 4th Phase List
- 2BHK Scheme 3rd Phase List
- 2BHK Scheme 6th Phase List
- 2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase
Key Highlights of Double Bedroom Sanction List 2023
|Name of the Article||Double Bedroom Sanction List|
|Launched By||Government of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide 2 bedroom house including a hall, a kitchen and two bathrooms|
|In Cooperation||Telangana State Housing Corporation Ltd.|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC, PH and Other needy people of Telangana State.|
|Total houses to be constructed under this Scheme||1 Lakh|
|Total Double Bedroom Houses Allocated till Date||61,884 Houses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives of Double Bedroom Sanction List
- The primary objective of the scheme is to provide affordable housing facilities to all the families who are below poverty line in the state.
- Another objective of the scheme is that the government will provide Double Bedroom House which will build up in 560 square feet area.
Benefits And Eligibility
Benefits of the Scheme are as follows:
- The list will provide you with all the names of the beneficiaries and important details.
- Low-income families or homeless families or who cannot afford a house of their own will receive two-bedroom houses.
- This scheme will help the needy and underprivileged people to build or own their houses.
The 2BHK Scheme Fourth Phase List is divided into 6 sections which are shown below:
- Serial Number
- Department Serial Number
- Name of the Applicant
- Registered 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 12 Digit Aadhaar Number
- Category (SC, ST, OBC, PH, and Other, etc) of the Applicant.
Process to check Double Bedroom Sanction List 4th Phase
- Visit the Official Website of Telangana Government Housing Scheme.
- Check the Beneficiary List of the housing scheme.
- Enter Gram Panchayat District.
- After this enter the caste and community of your area.
- Enter your application number to download the PDF file.
- Finally check your name in the list.
District Wise List