Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme Online Apply | Employee Health Assurance Application Form | Assam Employee Health Assurance Registration Form
For the benefit of the residents of the state the Assam state government has introduced many schemes.The state government has launched a portal named as Assam Employee Health Assurance.On 01 February 2021, 4.3 state government employees will get benefits under this scheme.Recently a call for a plan to put EHAS into action was released.It will on an optional basis cover the newly hired Employee and their families as well.In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the registration process as well as required documents for the scheme.
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme
The State Government of Assam has launched a new scheme named as Assam Employee Health Assurance for the citizens of the state.According to the state government’s orders, this scheme would offer beneficiaries, such as state government workers, with cashless care through an insurance provider and a network of impaneled institutions.Under this scheme, around 4.3 lakh government workers would get benefits.In addition to them state government pensioners are permitted to join in the scheme if they have any requirements.
An expert group formed by the department of health and family welfare will make decisions about the packages offered under this scheme.This scheme will also cover pre existing conditions that developed after the present like Covid-19.
Overview Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||State Government employee|
|Objective||All employees will be given the cashless treatment.|
|Application Mode||Not decided yet|
Objective for Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide benefits to all of the State Government employees of the Assam region. The insurance company will be paying all of the expenses related to the health hazards of the State Government employees.
Benefits for Employee Health Assurance Scheme
- Employees of the State Government will get the cashless treatment under this scheme.
- This scheme will benefit around 4.3 people.
- This scheme also covers recently recruited workers and their families.
- The government will pay the insurance company a premium amount on behalf of the nation’s workers and pensioners.
- The scheme offers two different kinds of health packages: basic benefit packages and extra benefit packages.
- This scheme will also cover the workers’ pre-existing illnesses.
- The Employee Health Assurance Scheme will also cover conditions such as COVID-19.
- The Applicants must be residents of Assam state.
- He or she must work for the State Government.
- The applicant must be from the unorganised sector.In the previous 12 months, the applicant must have worked as a builder or other construction worker for at least 90 days.
- On a voluntary basis, retired workers are also eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Government job card
- Mobile number
- Government job appointment letter
Process Apply Assam Employee Health Assurance
The Assam Employee Insurance Scheme will not be available for applications until 1 February 2021 when the Assam State Government will officially start the scheme. The application procedures will be made available to you as soon as the government begins this scheme. As soon as the government provides us with information on the Assam employee Assurance plan we will notify you through this page.