Griha Laxmi Card 2023 :- The Goa government is offering the Griha Laxmi Card 2023 to give cash chances to persons who are struggling with different economic issues and are unable to continue living in the nation. To be eligible for this programme, the applicant must be a Goa who resides there permanently. Read this article to get every information regarding this scheme such as objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria and required documents. We’ve included information on the step by step process for applying for this scheme.
Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023
In order to improve the welfare of women and women’s homes, the Griha Laxmi Scheme was established. Each woman in the state of Goa would be eligible to receive Rs. 5000 from the government by submitting an application under this scheme. Government would provide a Griha Laxmi card to them when they apply under this programme. They may readily profit from this programme by using this card.
For the purpose of offering monthly financial help, Trinamool Congress established the Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme. This scheme will be available on an annual basis or for a full year. Direct bank transfers of Rs. 5000 per month will be sent to the applicant’s bank accounts. The Government has established a goal of covering 3.5 lakh women.
Overview of Griha Laxmi Card 2023
|Name Of The Scheme||Griha Laxmi Card|
|Launched By||Trinamool Congress|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Goa|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective for Griha Laxmi Card 2023
The Goa Griha Laxmi Scheme was established with the goal of helping every woman in the state financially. Filling the gap of inequality between men and women will be a major focus of this scheme. Each applicant would receive Rs. 5000 from the government as financial help.
Benefits for Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023
The benefits for this scheme is given below:
- Women will get financial stability as a result of applying for the Griha Laxmi Scheme, which is one of its primary benefits.
- Each qualified lady would get a financial aid package of Rs. 5000.
- A total of 60,000 will be given throughout the course of one year.
- Every month, this kind of bonus will be offered.
- The empowerment of women will be emphasised through this scheme.
- The beneficiary’s bank account will receive the benefit amount directly.
- Women will no longer have to face any financial responsibility. The woman will develop self reliance and self governance.
- You do not need to be a member of an economically disadvantaged group or fall under the SC, ST or OBC category in order to apply under this programme. This programme has been available to all categories regardless of whether they fall within the General category or the SC group.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The candidate must reside in Goa permanently.
- Every female household member will receive benefits from the scheme.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure of the Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Griha Laxmi Card.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click on the Registration option.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Now enter OTP into the field.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- Click on the Get Griha Laxmi button.
- You will be given an E card for this process.
Offline Applying Procedure of the Goa Griha Laxmi Card 2023
- With the assistance of a Goa TMC volunteer, complete the registration form offline.
- The Griha Laxmi application form will be given to you immediately.
- Sending an SMS with the recipient name and unique identification number to 976 2097 620 will authenticate the card.
- A 4 digit pin will be sent to the applicant through SMS upon successful registration.
- You will be qualified for the programme after you write the number that was supplied to you on the application’s backside.