Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme :- The government continuously makes an effort and introduces several programs for the betterment of farmers. In order to aid the state’s Toddy Tappers, the Telangana government is launching yet another program. The Telangana state will shortly introduce Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme. Toddy Tappers will be covered by insurance provided by Geetha Karmikula Bima. Read the article you get every information regarding this scheme such as objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and registration procedure.
Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023
The government developed this Scheme 2023 to give individuals options for assistance. The recipients, who will come from the social strata with the lowest economic mobility will receive insurance coverage. People from the economically underprivileged part of society are especially in need of insurance since they are more likely to experience numerous accidents.
In the event of an accident or other illness, the persons would receive insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs, allowing them to carry on with their lives without worrying about the family they will leave behind. This is a really prominent program that the government organization has put out to help people enhance their quality of life.
Overview of Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government of Telangana Government|
|Beneficiary||Toddy Tappers of the state|
|Objective||To provide a toddy tapper insurance|
Objective of Geetha Karmikula Bisma Scheme 2023
The state’s administration is in charge of providing assistance to its citizens. In order to help Toddy Tapper and his family, the state government came up with a new program. To help Toddy Tapper’s family members in the event of a disaster the government created the Geetha Karmikula Bima initiative.
Benefits of Geetha Karmikula Bisma Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The scheme is created for the state’s Toddy Tappers welfare.
- The families of the Toddy Tappers who perished in an accident while collecting Toddy from palm trees would benefit from the new yojana.
- It will give the Toddy Tappers and their families financial stability.
- The program will encourage the Toddy Tappers to work hard since they understand that the state government will provide for their family financially while they are away.
- The plan will enable the state administration to gain the confidence of the state’s farmers.
- Toddy Tappers and other agricultural employees in Telangana would receive financial security and safety from Geetha Karmikula Bima.
- The program will also contribute to the general improvement of the families and agricultural employees standard of living.
- The new strategy will support the socioeconomic growth of the state.
- The paddy stocks that had come into contact with rainfall would be purchased by the State government.
- They would pay the same amount as for dry paddy and purchase the wet paddy down to the last grain.
- In order to ease the farmer’s fears, the government also promised them that they would not be let down at any cost.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must reside in Telangana State.
- The applicant must be a toddy tapper in telangana.
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure of Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme 2023
The Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme was launched by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao. The official website for this has not yet been released by the government, but it will soon. As soon as there is a new development about this strategy we will update this website.