Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 :- On Thursday, the State administration presented a brand new initiative named Griha Lakshmi to satisfy the needs of people in order to construct residences on their land. A one time grant of financial help will be given to each programme participant to help them build a house that suits their needs. In this article you get every information regarding this scheme including its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and on application procedure.
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
The Telangana government launched the Gruha Lakshmi Programme for Women under the Dalit Bandhu Plan. Through the Gruha Lakshmi programme, a one time reward of Rs 3 lakh would be offered to assist in the construction of a home. The women in the family would get Rs 3 lakh as part of the Gruha Lakshmi Programme, with the money being promptly put into their accounts over the course of three phases. In the Telangana state under the Griha Lakshmi programme 4 lakh residences would be constructed at a cost of Rs 12,000 crores.
Overview of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Women of State|
|Objective||To provide some financial support for making a house|
Objective for Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
This program’s primary goal is to provide welfare to Dalit households and promote commerce among them. The government has set aside Rs. 1200 crores in financing for this scheme’s execution.
Benefits for Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The Telangana government will give each participant a one time gift of Rs 3 lakh as part of the new programme so they may construct the home of their dreams.
- Nearly Rs 12,000 crore have already been made aside for this purpose in the State Budget.
- A total of 4 lakh recipients will receive Rs 3 lakh from the state government.
- The land distribution and the present double bedroom dwellings would take place separately.
- A total of 43,000 more dwellings under the State quota as well as the building of about 3,000 homes in each of the 119 seats have been approved.
- Under the programme, only women recipients would be permitted to purchase homes, and each will receive Rs 1 lakh deposited into their bank account over the course of three payments.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must reside in Telangana.
- The family ladies will profit from the program’s advantages.
- The applicant must come from a low income family.
- She makes less than Rs.75,000 each year.
- Candidates must be Dalit Bandhu programme participants.
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure for Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
The Griha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana was only recently launched by the Telangana government. The official website for this has not yet been released by the government but it will soon. As soon as there is a new development about this strategy, we will update this site.
Wait for the opening of the official website if you have any questions about the scheme.