Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme :- With the creation of a new scheme by the Gujarat government, farmers in the state of Gujarat will have the chance to receive a free smartphone. Farmers in Gujarat will be able to get 40% of the cost of the smartphone straight from the Gujarat government, but they will also be responsible for 60% of the cost. Farmers must register online on the official iKhedut Port website if they wish to participate in the Gujarat Smartphone Scheme. Read the article to get more information regarding this scheme including its eligibility criteria, benefits, objective, required documents and online application procedure.
Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023
The Gujarat state government has developed a new programme to aid in the growth of Gujarat’s farmers. The creation of this programme will enable the farmers to continue their regular agricultural practises by providing them with free cell phones. Through the growth of smartphones, farmers will be able to receive appropriate possibilities and if they so want, complete their education. Smartphones are an excellent way to obtain accurate information about agricultural operations or common knowledge is readily available online for the benefit of farmers, so this programme will aid in the advancement of education as well as human growth in general.
About 25,000 farmers would benefit from the Gujarat Smartphone Subsidy Yojana. The farmer participating in this programme will get financial support of at least Rs.1,500 towards the purchase of a smartphone. The government would provide up to 6,000 rupees or 40% of the cost of a smartphone in financial aid for farmers. Only smartphones costing Rs.15,000 are available to farmers.
Overview of Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023
|Name of The Yojana||Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Objective||To provide Financial help to buy a smartphone|
Objective for Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023
While having a mobile device is a need for today’s lifestyle some farmer brothers still do not own one making it impossible for them to stay informed about agriculture and other matters even if they are frequently featured on television. The Gujarat Smartphone Sahay Yojana was established by the government to assist these farmers who do not have access to mobile devices. This offers farmers a 6,000 rupee subsidy as aid for the purchase of mobile.
Benefits for Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme are listed below:
- The agricultural department has received a total of 40,016 applications from farmers for cell phones.
- The fund allotted for giving farmers cellphones is Rs.15 crores.
- Under this farmer smartphone subsidy programme, the state government would cover 40% of the cost of smartphones up to a maximum of Rs.6,000 for purchases of smartphones costing up to Rs 15,000 per unit.
- These cell phones will enable farmers to easily obtain information about agriculture and pertinent weather forecasts.
- From this Gujarat Smartphone Subsidy Yojana almost 25,000 farmers would gain.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme are listed below:
- The candidate must reside permanently in Gujarat.
- A smartphone should not be more expensive than Rs. 15,000 at most.
- Benefits from joint holding will only be received by one recipient.
- The programme is available to all farmers who own their own land.
The required documents of this scheme are listed below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Land Holding Details
- Domicile Certificate
- Computer Authorized Signature
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure for Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of Gujarat.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme option.
- Choose the District and the name of the beneficiary.
- Click on Next option.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Now you have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit option.