Haryana Scholarship Online Apply | Haryana Scholarship Application Form | Haryana Scholarship Application Status & Eligibility
Education is a need in this digital age if you want to live a better life. An essential part of life is education. Students travel to many developing nations for higher and better education in order to receive a good education, yet our nation still cannot afford even the most basic education. Different states’ scholarship regulations vary in this attempt. The Haryana Scholarship 2023 program is another scholarship program offered by the state of Haryana. In this article we will teach about the many state-sponsored scholarships that are available as well as how to apply for them. We will also learn about the benefits and objectives of these scholarships.
Haryana Scholarship 2023
The Haryana government has made the decision to offer funds to all the state’s underprivileged students. The Haryana Scholarship Portal offers a variety of programs for students from different castes and communities. Under the scholarship all the needy and required students from lower grade to higher grade can apply for the scheme. The scholarship will provide financial support to the students of the state
Haryana Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name||Haryana Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiary||Students of Haryana state|
Objective of haryana Scholarship
The main objective of the Haryana Scholarship 2022 is to provide financial support for the students studying in the state of as well as to improve the literacy rate and education module of the state.
Benefits of Scholarship 2023
- Some of the benefits of the scheme are as
- Provision of free books and uniforms to children, Haryana
- Cash Award Schemes for Scheduled Caste Class 1 to 8, Haryana
- For students in grades 1 through 5, the monthly fees are INR 150 for females and INR 75 for boys For kids in class 6 to 8, the monthly fees are INR 100 for males and INR 200 for girls
- The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Under the Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan, the grant is available to female students and SSC students up to class 8.
- This program is available to kids in grades 1 through 8 who are considered to be below the poverty line BPL.
- The students who place first, second, or third in the yearly university exams are eligible to apply for this grant. They must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited government college in the fields of arts, commerce, science, or education.
- Some of the main and important documents required during the application process are
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- BPL certificate
- Mark sheet of the previous examination
- Domicile certificate of applicant
- Income certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM
Application Process of Haryana Scholarship 2023
The candidate must go to the accessible institute’s official website or contact the institute’s director to submit a new application. There are several application procedures for various institutes, therefore the candidate must visit the institute and submit the proper application for the scholarship. Some of them are Antyodaya Saral Portal, welfare schemes, Rajiv Gandhi State Meritorious Incentive Scheme,Merit-cum-Means Minority Scheme, Dr. Ambedkar Sanshodhit Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna, Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC, Haryana Etc.
Application Status of Haryana Scholarship 2023
- The step by step process to check the application status are as
- Visit the official website of the portal and load to the homepage
- Choose “Status Of Your Application” from the menu.
- You’ll see a new page on your screen.
- the reference or application number you entered
- Select Search.
- Your screen will show the status of your application.
- Haryana Student will have to apply for the scholarship first.
- Now a proper list will be the authorities for all of the students
- The list will be forwarded to the government
- Students will be selected from that list
- Eligibility Criteria and marks of the students will be checked to form the final list.
The applicant need not apply year by year for the scholarship. The applicant needs to visit the official website and apply for the renewal of his scholarship annual with fresh documents. At the time of renewal the applicant needs to refresh his income proof, bank details and academic marks sheet.