HRMS Jharkhand :- The government of Jharkhand has Launched HRMS Jharkhand Portal for the people of state. Jharkhand Human Resource Management System HRMS Portal has been started by the Officials of the state.Your online application for 2023 should be submitted through the HRMS Jharkhand Portal.Through the online HRMS system, Jharkhand Employee, request a leave of absence.The portal enables workers to download their slips without having to get in contact with their employers.In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the portal. Additionally we will also learn about the application process as well as required documents for the portal.
The Jharkhand government has started a new portal named as HRMS Jharkhand Portal for the government employees of the state.The Jharkhand state government employs a large number of individuals who work in several professions.Each employee in the government is given a significant salary as well as an allowance, depending on the role held. The government would be unable to keep track of all the numbers since there are just too many of them.In order to better serve its workers .
the Jharkhand government is being required to develop an HRMS online portal.They may obtain information about the department their pay stubs for the month and the year details on leaves of absence and allowances and more.Employees may check their pay stubs on the portal without having to speak to their employers.We’ll concentrate on the information related to logging in,signing up and taking leaves on the Jharkhand employee portal today.
Overview HRMS Jharkhand Portal
|Article about||HRMS Jharkhand|
|Launched By||Finance Department of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiaries||Jharkhand Government Employees|
|Objective||To provide facilities to state carter government employees|
|Benefits||Facility will be provided to Carter government employees of the state|
|Category||Jharkhand Government Schemes|
Objective for HRMS Jharkhand Portal
The primary goal is to service all government employees and to provide those employees a range of benefits on a personal level.
Benefits for HRMS Jharkhand Portal
- The Benefits for this portal is given below:
- The government’s ability to easily serve all of the state of Jharkhand’s government employees is a significant advantage of the portal.
- Access to a number of resources, such as pay stubs monthly and yearly information on leave and allowances and departmental information, is made possible through the employee portal.
- The Portal makes it simple for workers to download their slips, saving them a lot of time.
- Employees of many other services had to provide information manually in the past, which took time, and suitable records were just not maintained digitally. By doing away with the necessity for manual data input, this portal addresses all of these issues and more.
- The Eligibility Criteria for this portal is given below:
- The Applicants must live in Jharkhand State.
- The Applicant must be a Government employee state.
- The documents needed for this portal is given below:
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- Govt Employee ID
- Resident certificate
Registration Process HRMS Jharkhand Portal
- Visit the Official website Jharkhand employee Portal.
- On the homepage,You have to select Employee registration.
- New webpage will be loaded on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as your GPF/CPS number.
- Enter the mobile number and Date of Birth.
- Enter password and enter again to confirm it.
- OTP has to send to your number now confirm it.
- Click the Register button.
- The Login process for this portal is given below:
- Visit the Official website Jharkhand employee Portal.
- The login screen will appear Enter your GPF/CPS/PRAN number and password.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- The date of birth should be used as the password for the new users and captcha code should be entered.
- To proceed with the Sign in button
- The portal will open with all of the data of the employees working for Jharkhand.
HRMS Jharkhand Online Leave Application Process
- Jharkhand Govt has been launched official employee portal for the state of Jharkhand.
- On the homepage, you will need to enter your login information, including your user ID and password.
- To request time off, select the “apply leave” option on the portal.
- Next, select the “leave” category, and then complete the following fields with the appropriate information:
- From date –to date.
- Station departing station departing station
- Justification for requesting time off.
- Department name.
Steps to login to the Jharkhand Employee portal
- Visit of go to the official website of the Jharkhand Employees Portal.
- The website login page will open
- Now You have required to the details of Enter Login Details
- PF/CPS/PRAN Number and Password.
- For new members, the password should be the date of birth and the captcha code should be entered.
- You also need to register using the above registration process.
- Click on the login button to continue.
How to check the Jharkhand HRMS GPF balance?
- Now you have visit the employee Homepage via a login.
- Click on the “GPA Account” option.
- The following three options will appear.
- Generate Account.
- View GPF Account
- Check View GPF Account balance.
- Select the last option.
- The balance will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Manav Sampada Jharkhand’s employee site.
- Now you have click on the forgot password” on the homepage.
- In the employee type column, click on “employee.”
- Next, input your GPF/CPS number, cell phone number, birth date, and security code.
- Click obtain OTP, then enter the OTP.