jakemp nic in process is conducted for job seekers or freshers who are looking for the jobs in their related fields. You can register yourself anytime in the portal. The Government of Jammu Kashmir Employment Portal Registration has taken the step of registering all the eligible candidates in the official portal of the “Department of Labour & Employment” to increase the employment rate.In this article we will discuss about the program in details including Key Details, Objectives, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Registration Procedure for Employment and Employer, etc.
Jammu Kashmir Employment Portal Registration
Department of Labour & Employment has taken the initiative for the Job seeker of the state. The registration portal will share the information about the jobson the portal for the job seekers and this will make the connection between the employee and employer so that they can give employment to the deserving employee, which will lead to a decrease in the unemployment rate of the state. Along with the employment, the state will give monetary support to those applicants who are interested in starting their own businesses.
Key Details of J&K Employment Registration Portal
|Name of the Portal||Jammu Kashmir Employment Portal|
|Secondary Name||jkmp.nic.in Registration 2023|
|Started By||Government of Jammu Kashmir|
|Department||Department of Labour & Employment|
|Started for||Unemployed of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Objective||To provide employment|
|Benefits||To get a job through this portal|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives of J&K Employment Registration Portal
Objectives of the Jammu Kashmir Employment Portal are as follows:
- The primary objective of this scheme is to provide jobs to all unemployed candidates.
- To create a systematic portal for the Employment Department through which job seekers can register through online mode only.
- To allow job seekers to find jobs at one platform and try to get recruited in UT only.
- To permit the employer to post the vacancies online and search for the perfect applicant for the job on one platform only.
- Allows the registered applicants to submit their grievances on the portal.
- To allow the applicant who is freshly recruited in the UT government to apply for the NOC from the concerned Employment Officer online.
- To prepare updated statistics about the total registration of employees and employers on the portal.
Benefits of J&K Employment Registration Portal
There are many benefits of employment registration, here we have mentioned some benefits that applicants can get from this scheme:
- This scheme is launched for all the citizens of the state/Union territory.
- All the freshers or employees who are switching jobs can register for the same.
- The applicants will get many career opportunities by registering at the portal.
- The portal will be providing jobs in both private and government sectors.
- The government has launched 20 district employment and counselling centers in Jammu & Kashmir.
Candidates who want to make complete registration, then check the Eligibility Criteria details given below:
- Applicant must have all the necessary documents.
- Applicants must be permanent citizen of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Only unemployed and employers can submit the online registration form under this portal.
Following documents are required to register themselves under this portal:
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Steps for Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration 2023
For complete registration process under employment registration please follow the steps detailed below:
- Visit the Official Website.
- On homepage click on “Job Seeker” button.
- Now click on the “New User” button.
- Enter the details required including your Name, User Type, Mobile number etc.
- Click on “Submit” button and your registration process has been completed now.
Steps for Jammu Kashmir Employer Registration 2023
For complete registration process under employer registration please follow the steps detailed below: