Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021 Apply Online | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal, Status | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Yojana Form | AP Matric Scholarship Online Application
Students are the future of a nation and proper education is the key to their success. Thus the Andhra Pradesh government has taken several steps to help the students to get proper education. Jnanabhumi Scholarship is a scheme of the Government to provide financial help to the students who belong to the economically weak society, backward community and differently-abled category.
What is Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Andra Pradesh Government introduced the Jnanabhumi Scholarship in 2017, to provide equal and accountable opportunity to the students. Jnanabhumi is the fully digital government portal through which the State Government implements various scholarship schemes. The qualified understudies will get monetary help from the public authority through this grant.
Types of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched two types of Jnanabhumi Scholarship. One is Pre-matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship and another is Post-matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship. Let’s discuss in detail-
- Pre-matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Pre-matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship is provided to the students from 5th class to 10th. The main motto of the government is to cut off the dropout rates of school children in Andhra Pradesh. Students belonging to BC, ST, SC, Kapu, Minorities, EBC and Differently-abled categories, can avail the scholarship.
- Post-matric Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The scholarship is disbursed to the students who are pursuing higher education from Government authorised institutions. There is a vast range of stakeholders involved to constitute the system of Post-matric Scholarship, 15 Government Departments, more than 8000 banks branches, 8000+ colleges, 36 Affiliating Authorities and nearly 2894 hostels. As we discussed before, to avail the benefits all students must belong to the backward society, economically low class or differently-abled community.
Details Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC students|
Objectives of the Scholarship
The main objective of Jnanabhumi Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the eligible scholars and to ensure equivalent educational opportunity to all students. Andhra Pradesh Government introduces Jnanabhumi online portal to disburse all scholarships with clearity. To make higher education more accessible, the AP Government releases Rs. 5000 core per annum as Post-matric and others scholarships to approaximately 17 lakh students belonging to the backward classes, financially weak and differently-abled categories.
Benefits of the Scholarship
As we all know, there are so many benefits of this scholarship scheme.
- Because of digitaligation, beneficiary gets timely scholarships without my hassle.
- Pre-martric Scholarship provides different types of benefits according to calss and gender of the students. Male students of class 5th to 8th belonging to BC/ SC/ ST/ Minority/ Differently-abled group , will get Rs.1000/- scholarship whereas the female students will get Rs. 1500/- . But from class 9th to 10th both male and female students will get Rs.3500/- scholarships with an additional amount Rs.1000/- for purchasing books who lives in hostels. And lastly the day scholars of class 9th to 10th will get Rs. 1000/- scholarship along with Rs.750/- for books.
- Government introduces two different kinds of benefits under the Post-matric Scholarship, one is Jaganna Vidya Deevena and another is Jaganna Vasathi Deevena . In Jaganna vidya deevena eligible students will get complete compensation of their all college fees directly to their college account number. On other hand Jaganna Vasathi Deevena gives Rs. 10000/- to ITI students, Rs. 15000/- to Polytechnic Students and Rs.20000/- to any Degree or above students.
How to Apply Application Procedure Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Application Procedure for Pre-martric Scholarship
- At first, visit the Jnanabhumi online portal
- Click on the home page that you can see the Pre-martric Scholarship tab.
- After that go for How to apply option. A application link will be shown on the screen click and open the application form.
- Now fill all the mandatory details carefully and attach all required documents . Now you have to submit the form. Your part of job is done now.
- The concerned authority i.e ,the Hostel welfare officer will verify your details and give confirmation to the application. After that the scholarship amount will be sanctioned by the District Welfare Officer.
Application Procedure for Post-martric Scholarship
- For the application of this Jnanabhumi Scholarship you have to the same official platform
- Now click on Post-matric scholarship option. Then fill the all requirements and proceed as the pages asked.
- After providing all academic and personal details save the form.
- Just check the preview copy of the form and after that download the form and take a print out.
- You have to sign the form and also take signature of your principal or HOD.
- Now login into the website and submit the scan signed copy.
Check Your Application Status
- Visit the Jnanabhumi website.
- On home, login option is available, click on that.
- By providing login ID and password you have to log on the page.
- Then Check the application status by clicking the tab.
- Students must belong to the ST, SC, Economically backward community, Minority, Differently-abled category.
- Students of BC community will get scholarship from class 9th to 10th.
- Annual income of the family should be less than 2 Lakh.
- ST/ SC/ BC/ EBC/ Kapu/ Minority/ Differently-abled students who are taking higher education such as Polytechnic/ ITI/ Graduation Post graduation and adove courses.
- Who lives in the attached hostels of colleges ,the day scholars also can avail the scholarship.
- The attendance percentage is very much importance here. At least 75% is required for the application.
- Any family member of the applicant should not be a functional tax payer.
- Applicant’s family annual income should be less than 2.5Lakh.
- The land property must not be more than 10 acres and 25acres for wet land and dry land respectively.
- There should not be any government employee in your family.
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste / Community Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate of the Family
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email ID
- Meeseva ID
- Mark sheet of Previous Year
Note- The last date of Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021 was closed on 25th March, 2021.
- For any quary you can call on their contact number, i.e 8645274025/ 8645274029 and their email id is [email protected]