Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme Application Form 2023, Benefits, Eligibility, How to Apply Online for Bhu Siri Scheme Karnataka, Documents Required
A new Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme will be introduced by the government for owners of Kisan credit cards. In accordance with this scheme, the state government will offer subsidies to help farmers buy seeds, fertiliser, insecticides and other agriculture inputs. We will provide you with all the information about the Bhu Siri scheme as it benefits, objective, eligibility, online registration and much more
Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme 2023
Karnataka Budget 2023–2024 was presented by the finance minister on 17 February 2023. We have decided to grant an additional subsidy of Rs.10,000 under the new Bhoo siri plan for Kisan Credit Card holders in the year 2023-2024, FM stated when introducing the budget. In times of need this would make it easier for farmers to buy seeds, fertiliser, insecticides and other agriculture supplies. NABARD will provide Rs. 7,500 while the state will give Rs. 2,500 This will help the state’s approximately 50 lakh farmers.
Overview Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme|
|Introduced by||Finance Minister|
|Beneficiaries||Kisan Credit Card (KCC) holders|
|Number of Beneficiaries||50 lakh farmers|
|Subsidy Amount||10,000 rupees|
|Benefits||Farmers will use the subsidy money to buy agriculture supplies such as seeds, fertilizer, and insecticides.|
|Date of Announcement||17 February 2023|
Objective for Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme 2023
In accordance with the new Bhoo siri scheme for owners of Kisan Credit Cards, we have chosen to provide an extra subsidy of Rs. 10,000 in the years 2023–2024. In times of need, this would make it easier for farmers to buy seeds, fertiliser, insecticides and other agriculture supplies.
Benefits for Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme 2023
- This Bhoo Siri Plan was announced by the finance minister together with the state budget for 2023–2024.
- Farmers may purchase seeds, fertiliser, pesticides and other farming materials with the help of this financial aid.
- The state government will award the Karnataka Bhu Siri Scheme with a payment of 2500 INR to each qualified recipient.
- The Karnataka state government claims that the will benefit more than 50 lakh farmers per year.
- This will assist farmers in updating their machinery, thus affecting yield.
- This Yojana would be helpful to farmers who are facing challenging economic circumstances.
- The candidate must reside in Karnataka state.
- A proof of Karnataka domicile is required of the applicant.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- For the Bhoo Siri Program, farmers in Karnataka with Kisan Credit Cards are eligible to apply.
- A bank account must belong to the applicant.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate
- Bank details
- Kisan credit card
- Mobile number
Application Procedure for Karnataka Bhoo Siri Scheme 2023
As the state government only launched the Bhoo Siri Scheme without publishing an official website, you might need to wait a little while if you wish to apply online. As a result, we are unable to offer an application procedure for this scheme at this time. But as soon as the government launches the official website, we’ll let you know.