Grama One Registration & Login, Services List @ gramaone.karnataka.gov.in | Karnataka Grama One Center, Application Status Check, Last Date |
In this post we will talk about the initiative which is introduced by the Government of India, in order to provide benefits to the rural and village communities. The program is called Grama One, as per the sources this program have already covered more than 100 villages, and this program has been launched on 73rd Republic Day, by the honourable Prime Minister of India, in order to provide benefits to all the citizens of Karnataka 2022. In this post we will share all the details of Karnataka Grama One Centre, step by step procedure to apply, benefits, features, objective and other required information also, individuals who are interested are advised to read this article till the end.
Karnataka Grama One Centre
The Government of India, has recently launched the latest scheme which is known as Grama One, this program is basically intend to provide various benefits and services to the citizens of rural and village area in these centres operate in different regions of the state of Karnataka to provide a variety of essential services to economically disadvantaged rural communities under one roof.Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai said the ambitious “Grama One” program, which aims to bring services from different departments to citizens’ doorsteps, will be rolled out in rural areas of Republic Day reality in 12 districts.
The Grama One Center at Gram Panchayat would be linked to Tahsildar, Deputy Commissioner’s offices and Atal Seva Kendras to provide services such as banking and the Aadhar card, among others.
Overview Details of Karnataka Grama One
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Grama One|
|Launched Date||17th of January 2022|
|Announced By||Cm of Karnataka|
|State||Karnataka State Only|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Available Services||Banking, RTI Queries, G@C services|
Facility available Of Karnataka Grama One scheme
- All 750 services coming in Seva Sindhu
- Timely services
- Right to Information Services
- Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
- Micro Banking Services
Service Charges to be levied under Grama One Karnataka
In order to get the benefits of various types of government services under the Karnataka Village Forest Center, the villagers have to pay some minor service related to that service according to their need and desire.
Objective of Grama One
- To offer offerings of more than one Government Organizations and Private Companies beneath neath one roof in a citizen-pleasant manner.
- To beautify accountability, transparency and responsiveness to citizen’s needs.
- To offer cost-powerful techniques of provider provision to the Departments.
- To offer green and Online MIS and EIS to the Departments.
- To allow the Government Departments and Agencies to cognizance on their centre functions.
Benefits of Karnataka Grama One Centre
- The centre is open every day of the week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. The Chief Minister said Grama One is now being rolled out in 12 districts and in panchayats at 3,024 grams. The services will be rolled out in all districts of Karnataka at the end of March.
- As part of the program, several trained workers help residents or communities receive and understand the many services.
- Karnataka State Government establishes Grama One Centres exclusively for villagers. With the help of village-level distribution centre villagers no longer have to go to government buildings and offices at different levels of the district to solve their problems.
- Villagers save time and money by not having a to travel from one place to another. The Grama One service centre offers around 100 services in the areas of finance, nutrition, health and work.
- These facilities have electricity and internet access at all times.
Application Procedure of Karnataka Grama One Centre
Grama One is an initiative of the Karnataka government that plans to provide various governmental, banking and other essential services at the village level to make life easier for the citizens. The Karnataka Grama One registration official website is www. karnatakaone.gov.in.
Procedure to Check Application Status of Karnataka Grama One
- Open the official website
- Click on the option to track the status of the request.
- If you want to check the status of your application with the tax office, enter the application number.
- If you want to check your application status for another department, you need to click on the Track Application Status option again.
- Enter the details accordingly and click on the track status option.
- The details open on the screen.
View Nearby Karnataka Grama One Centre
- Firstly, open the official website of Grama One.
- Now click on the Service Centres option from the home page.
- The village details for all centres will be shown on the screen.
Service Check List
- Go to the official website.
- Now click on the Services List option from the home page.
- The page contains details of all department services, which is available on the portal.
- Click on the department of your choice and all the details of that department will appear on the screen.