Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme:- To ensure that all residents who cannot afford energy have access to it, the central state government runs a variety of programmes. The Karnataka Gruha Jyoti scheme was recently introduced by the state of Karnataka. The electricity cost will not apply to up to 200 units of power under this scheme. The whole Gruha Jyothi Scheme Karnataka will be covered in this post. To learn more about the Gruha Jyothi Yojana including its overview, objective, benefits,eligibility requirements, application procedures and so on.
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme 2023
The Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme has been introduced by the Karnataka government. Through this programme, Karnataka residents would be eligible to receive a 200 unit electricity bill exemption. The recipient would have a monthly savings cap of Rs 1000. Under this programme, the government would accept both online and offline applications. This yojana was included in the Congress party’s electoral platform after gaining power. The government started this programme as soon as it took office.
The participants of this programme will have the opportunity to save up to Rs. 12000 annually, which would aid in the improvement of their financial situation. The beneficiaries’ level of living will rise as a result of the execution of this programme. The government would incur monthly costs of around 1200 crore for the scheme’s implementation.
Overview of Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Gruha Jyothi Scheme Karnataka|
|Initiated by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Karnataka|
|Benefit||free electricity up to 200 units|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
Objective for Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana 2023
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana’s primary goal is to lower power prices by providing inhabitants of the state with free electricity for up to 200 units.
Registration for Gruha Jyothi Scheme Postponed In the State Till June 18
Gruha Jyothi Scheme Postponed In the State Till June 18
The government of Karnataka initiated Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana in the year 2023, and there are so many people who want to make a registration under this program, so we have great news for all the citizens who haven’t registered themselves. The authorities have released the notification that the last date is extended till 18th June 2023. Those who want to apply can now use their mobile phones or other gadgets to make a registration.
Gruha Jyothi Scheme Date 2023
The Gruha Jyoti Scheme Registration begins on June 18, 2023. It provides free electricity units, helping households save up to Rs. 1,000 monthly.
|Registration Start Date||June 18, 2023.|
|Gruha Jyothi Scheme Date||August 1, 2023|
|Registration Last Date||July 5, 2023|
Benefits for Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana 2023
The benefits of this yojana is given below:
- The Karnataka government has introduced the Karnataka Gruha Jyoti scheme.
- Through this programme, up to 200 units of electricity will be spared from payment.
- Beneficiaries of this programme will be able to save Rs.1,000 a month once it is implemented.
- The government would incur monthly costs of Rs. 1200 crore for the implementation of this plan.
- By putting this scheme into action all residents will have access to power.
- The recipient’s level of life will also be raised by this programme.
The Eligibility Criteria for this yojana is given below:
- The applicant must live in Karnataka permanently.
- This programme will be available to all citizens, regardless of caste.
The documents needed for this yojana is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Domicile Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme 2023 Starting Date
the scheme’s implementation on August 1st represents a significant accomplishment. Eligible households will no longer be charged for the first 200 units of electricity consumed after this date
Applying Procedure for Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana 2023
- You need not travel anywhere to submit an application for this programme.
- If you have used less than 200 units, the officer will reset your meter reading to zero when you get your electricity bill.
- You have not paid for the power if you use up to 200 units of it. This procedure will be performed each month.
- You are only required to pay the power bill for additional units if your monthly usage is greater than 200 units, such as 201 units. Otherwise, you are exempt.
How to Apply for Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme?
- First of you have to go the official website of the seva sindhu portal.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- go for a new user registration if you have not registered before.
- Once registration is completed, log in to the account.
- In the dashboard, look for Gruha Jyoti Scheme registration.
How To Check Status For Gruha Jyoti Yojana Karnataka?
- Now you have visit the portal.
- After then Go to beneficiary from the home page.
- Then you have click on the status check option.
- Enter your ID and password
- The application status will be shown on the screen.