Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana 2023 :- In the budget for the financial year 2023-24, Karnataka’s Chief Minister, Shri Basavraj Bommai, unveiled a number of social programmes. The Karnataka Grihini Shakti Yojana 2023 is one of these programmes and it was created to help the state’s women financially. By providing them with cash help through the Direct Benefit Transfer mechanism, this programme is a big present from the Karnataka government to women this year. Its goal is to empower housewives, landless women and agricultural labourers. For further information on the Grihini Shakti Yojana, include its benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents and applying procedure.
Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana 2023
The Grihini Shakti Yojana, started by Chief Minister Shri Basavraj Bommai in Karnataka aims to give money to women who labour in agriculture are housewives, or are landless. These ladies would benefit from financial support of Rs.500 per month through this programme which will be transferred to them through DBT. Additionally, one lakh women will receive free skill development training as part of the Shram Shakti Yojana this year enabling housewives to launch successful home based companies and pursue self employment.
The Karnataka government’s effort is an important step towards empowering women since it not only offers financial support but also gives women the tools they need to become financially independent. In addition to assisting women in achieving financial independence, the Grihini Shakti Yojana Karnataka 2023 would also give them a sense of empowerment. Women will receive the necessary training through the Shram Shakti Yojana to launch their own home based companies
which will enable them to make money and support the economy. The combination of financial aid and skill development will significantly affect both the lives of women and the state’s overall economic growth.
Overview Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana|
|Introduced By||Shri Basavraj Bommai|
Objective for Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana 2023
- Empowering women in the state of Karnataka.
- To offer them monthly cash assistance of Rs. 500.
- To aid Karnataka State housewives and agricultural labourers who are landless.
- To offer 1 lakh State Women free skill training through the Shram Shakti sub scheme.
Benefits for Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana 2023
The benefits for this yojana given below:
- Housewives in the state of Karnataka would get financial support of Rs.500 per month or Rs. 6,000 per year, under the Grihini Shakti Yojana introduced by the state’s chief minister.
- In addition to housewives, this programme will also help landless women and agricultural labourers.
- Through the DBT mode, the financial assistance will be deposited directly to the recipient’s bank accounts, making it simple and convenient for them to receive the cash.
- The Shram Shakti Yojana will offer free skill development training to assist women in starting their own enterprises in an effort to better enhance women’s economic empowerment.
- Women will be able to satisfy their daily necessities and buy necessary items due to this financial aid which will eventually improve their quality of life.
The eligibility criteria for this yojana given below:
- Karnataka State requires women to remain there permanently.
- This programme will provide services to BPL eligible women.
- If the applicant possesses any land in their name, their application for the Grihini Shakti Yojana will not be recognised.
- Families that are not BPL will not benefit from the Gruhini Shakti Yojana.
- Government employees will not be covered by this initiative.
The documents needed for this yojana given below:
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Details
- Ration Card
- Parivar Register
- Pan Card
- Address Proof
- Voter ID Card
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Karnataka Gruhini Shakti Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the yojana.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Register button.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Obtain a printout of the application for your records.