The Karnataka Janasevaka scheme has been made available to all residents of Karnataka by the state government.Citizens will receive all required services at their doorsteps thanks to this scheme. You may submit the application for the services online,so you don’t need to go anywhere.The state’s whole territory should be covered by this scheme,according to the administration. Furthermore,they want everyone to benefit from this arrangement.You will be given all the essential facts on the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023.In the given article we will cover all information regarding this scheme such as benefits,objectives,eligibility criteria and applying procedure.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme has been introduced by the relevant Karnataka Government and it would be extremely helpful for all of the individuals who are unable to travel anyplace to complete all of their official government business.To receive particular benefits regarding the many sorts of activity featured at the portal,you may easily reserve your seat on the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme official website.The people who are still coping with the coronavirus epidemic would greatly benefit from our service.Additionally,you will be able to reserve your spot through the various methods made accessible by the relevant Karnataka Government officials.
Overview Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
|Name||Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Objective||Providing doorstep deliveries of different types of services|
|Beneficiary||Presidents of Karnataka|
Objective for Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
This primary goal is to deliver all required services to every state resident right at their door. Thus,they won’t need to go to a government office to reserve a time slot for the services the government offers.
Benefits for Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
The Benefits for this scheme given below:
- The scheme will promptly bring the services to your home.
- The inhabitant’s life will become more bearable as a result.
- To reserve a slot,you don’t need to go to any government offices,you may do it from the comfort of your own home.
- The scheme will result in significant time,energy and financial savings and increase system openness.
- The government has established a toll-free hotline that would be operational from 8 AM to 8 PM for booking slots.
- You may access every piece of critical information about the scheme online thanks to the RTI Act.
- All of the state’s older residents and those with physical disabilities will find this to be of great convenience.
- Each scheme that will be distributed to each ward will include volunteers.
Eligibility for the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
The Eligibility Criteria for for this scheme is given below:
All state residents will be eligible to enroll for the scheme because it will cover all of the government’s newly introduced services.For all citizens,it will be a hassle-free task and there are no specific requirements to apply for this scheme.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure for the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of Janasevaka Government of Karnataka
- The homepage will be open in front of you.
- You have to click on the Book Slot option
- A new page will be open in front of you
- Enter all the required details such as district,service,name and mobile number
- You have to find the list of documents,check out the available time slot and the book the slot accordingly
- The needed amount for the specific scheme is listed on that page after that payment.
- Click on the Get OTP option and OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Mow enter the OTP
- You will be able to successfully reserve a space for the scheme by doing this.
Book Slot Procedure through Call Centre for the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
- You must first phone a toll-free number 08044554455 and ask for a specific service in order to reserve a slot through the call centre
- The contact centre representative will then go over the service you wish to schedule a time slot for with you and provide you with information regarding the fees,paperwork and other pertinent details
- After you confirm the reservation,a time window will be reserved for you
- An OTP will be sent to your registration mobile number
- When providing your service,you must present the OTP to the public service
- Once the public worker has visited your home and you have exchanged the OTP,He or she will provide you instructions on how to complete the service application.
- The public servant will upload all the required documents as per service and will also collect the fee required for the scheme
- After the completed the procedure you will receive a confirmation sms on your registration number
- The people will get the certificate or licence to their residences once the application has been completed by the relevant authorities.
- The citizens are obliged to complete a feedback form for any changes to the government service when the entire process is finished.
Book Slot Procedure through Mobile APP for the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
- First you have to open android play store or apple store and download the application
- Now you have to install the application and open it
- Click on the login to the mobile application and click on Jana Sevaka
- You will be able to browse the services offered by the app and select the suitable scheme
- Following your selection of the service all pertinent information,costs,documentation and other specifics will be displayed to you simply choose Confirm option
- Once you have selected the choice,a list of available spaces will display you can reserve any of them
- Once you’ve reserved the time slot,an OTP will be issued to your listed cell phone number you’ll need to share when the service is delivered.
- The slot will be filled by Jana Sevak and they will come to your house at the appointed time and day.
- They will help you fill out the form and submit the necessary documents once you provide the OTP that was issued to your telephone number at the time of their visit.
- The service charge and department fee will both be taken care of by Jana Sevak.
- On their registered cellphone number,the residents will get an SMS acknowledgment.
- You will then get the certificate,NOC,permission or license at your residence when the application has been completed by the relevant government.
- After the service is finished,comments will be requested to inform future service delivery practices.