Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Apply Online | Kerala’s Health Insurance Scheme Hospital List | Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi Application Form
The most valuable resource for each person in the world is their health. A person can earn anything in the world if they are in excellent health, but millions of dollars are squandered if they are not. Any nation’s government prioritises health over anything else. Health is wealth, and that is a reality. The Karunya Health Insurance Scheme was developed by the Keralan government to ensure the wellbeing of its residents. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and requirements of the scheme. Additionally, we will also learn about the application process of the scheme.
Brief About Karnya Health Insurance Scheme
The state government of Kerala has launched a scheme called the Karnya Health Insurance Scheme. The scheme acts as an insurance policy for the health of the needy and poor citizens of the state. a critical illness policy that aims to provide financial assistance for medical care to the affected population.Each household in the Karunya Health Scheme receives Rs. 5 lakh annually for hospitalisation. More than 42 lakh low-income and vulnerable families will be covered by the KASP health insurance coverage.
Karnya Health Insurance Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||Karunya Health Insurance Scheme|
|State||The State Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||The poor and needy citizens of the state|
|Benefits||Health Insurance Plan|
Objectives of the Karnya Health Insurance Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide health insurance to low income residents of the state who are already dealing with life-threatening problems. Each household that enrols in this scheme is eligible to receive Rs. 5 lakh annually.
Benefits from the Karnya Health Insurance Scheme
- The Karunya Health Scheme in Kerala serves as a form of critical illness insurance. Some of the other benefits of the scheme are as
- The maximum amount provided by this plan for treating the diseases listed above is Rs. 2 lakh, and the highest treatment benefit under this policy for severe diseases is Rs. 3 lakh.
- therapy, and consultation fees are all fully covered as part of the treatment.
- Under the scheme, citizens who are suffering from cancer-like diseases will be treated under this scheme.
- Pre-hospitalization services, medications, non-intensive and intensive care, diagnostics, lodging, issues that arise during therapy, following a hospital stay, and up to 15 days of post-hospital care.
Eligibility Criteria of Karnya Health Insurance Scheme
- The criteria for eligibility for the Karunya Health Insurance Scheme is
- The applicant is required to be a Keralan national.
- Only those who fall below the poverty line can apply for this programme. This insurance scheme is offered to all BPL and APL households with an annual income of under Rs. 3 lakhs.
- Applicants must have their Aadhaar card, income certificate, and other required papers in order to benefit from the scheme.
Documents Required for the Karnya Health Insurance Scheme
- Some of the main and important documents required for the Karnya Health Insurance scheme are as
- Aadhar Card, Election Card of the Applicant
- Residential Proof
- BPL, or APL Housecard
- Income Certificate
- Proof of serious illness, if any
Application Process of Karnya Health Insurance Scheme
- In order to take benefits from the Karnaya Health Insurance scheme, the applicant needs to follow the application process of the scheme.
- Visit the official portal of the Karnya Health Insurance Scheme.
- On the homepage of the scheme, click on the link “how to apply,” which is available on screen.
- The application form will be available for download in PDF format when you click on the link.
- Fill out the application form as completely as possible, and send it along with the other required materials to the proper government office.