KDA New Plot Scheme :- Here in this article we will discuss about the latest scheme which is launched by the Kanpur Development Authority, and the name of the scheme is KDA Plot Scheme. with the implementation of this scheme, individuals will get houses in the financially stable places, and the government also give private plots, houses in the Shatabdi Nagar and Jawaharpuram. To get selected and get benefits form this scheme, individuals have to register themselves in this scheme. to get more details regarding this scheme, all the citizens are required to read this article till the end and get all the mandatory information, read it carefully.
KDA Plot Scheme 2023
The Kanpur Development Scheme is one of the most special scheme for the Kanpur Resistance. As part of the program, various citizens will benefit from the residential facilities. According to Kanpur Development Authority, 3800 private mattress is available to the public and anyone can apply for it. These pads are prepared for use in Jawaharpuram Sector 6, Jawaharpuram Sector 13 and Shatabdi Nagar Phase 2 according to the plan. This time the authorities have issued a second permit to dialthe right carpets.
Overview Details of KDA Plot Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||KDA Plot Scheme|
|Announced By||Kanpur Development Authority|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Benefits||houses to the financially more vulnerable are people|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Objective of KDA Plots Scheme 2023
According to the program, 3,800 homes will be allocated under KDA housing projects of different sectors such as Jawahar Puram Sector 6, Jawahar Puram Sector 13 and Shatabdi Nagar Phase 2. In Shatabdi Nagar Phase 2, 360, 1,780 apartments will be for sale in Sector 6 of Jawaharpuram and the last 1600 apartments in Sector 13 of Jawaharpuram. The main goal of these apartments will be to provide a place to live for the residents of the country. The primary goal of the state government is to give needy people a permanent place to stay in the state with this measure.
Locations for Flats in KDA Plots Scheme
- There are 3800 residential flats which is organised in KDA’s three housing scheme:
- Shatabdi Nagar Phase-2
- Jawaharpuram Sector-13
- Jawaharpuram Sector-6
- there are 1,780 flats available to sell in these areas:
- Shatabdi Nagar Phase-2
- 1,660 flats in Jawaharpuram Sector-13
- 360 flats inJawaharpuram Sector-6
Eligibility Criteria of KDA Plots Scheme 2023
There are reasonable eligibility criteria issued by the Kanpur authorities. The main eligibility criteria are that the applicant must be a resident of the state and be over 18 years of age. Also, the beneficiary must have a location near Kanpur less rich areas.
Required Documents List of KDA Plots Scheme 2023
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar card/voter Id
- Caste Category Certificate
- Disabled Category Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Spouse Aadhar Card and Aadhar Number
- Aadhar Card details of Father/Mother
- Mobile Number
- PAN Card and
- License if necessary.
Application Procedure of KDA Plots Scheme 2023
- If you are willing to get registered in this scheme, the first you have to visit the official website, of the KDA Plots Scheme.
- And when you tap on the link the application form will open and their you have to fill all the mandatory details such as, Applicant’s
- Name Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhar details
- DOB, Gender
- Contact Number
- Email Id etc.
- Candidates have to fill all the details carefully and consciously.
- After submitting the details, the applicant must upload all required documents in the form and continue.
- After submitting all the details, the applicant must agree to the terms and procedure for
in the next step of the application.
- The applicant must also submit the prescribing physician’s application fee.
- And then finally, click on the “Send” button and your request will be sent to the portal.
PMAY New Registrations Procedure
- First of all you have to go to official website of the Kanpur Development Authority. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you have required the details of “PMAY NEW REGISTRATIONS”. After this A new page open front of you .
- you can see a form. Fill this form with all the required details.
- After That submit the details and click on submit option.
Process to Submit Feedback
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of Kanpur Development Authority.
- Now the website page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the Feedback option.
- Now you have to fill all the information carefully.
- In this way you will be able to enter your feedback.