Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login & Registration @ thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in | KPSC Status Check & Benefits, App Download
The State Government of Kerala has launched so many portals in different fields so people of Kerala are saving their time and money. The PSC Thulasi Portal was established with the intention of reaching out to people in their position of being jobless.The Indian state of Kerala is home to a sizable population that satisfies the criteria necessary for employment but is unable to find gainful employment due to their efforts.Everyone living in the area has the possibility to find job if they fill out their applications and submit them using this online system.
In this article Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal we will learn about the eligibility criteria and documents of the portal. Additionally we will also learn about the registration process as well as required documents for the portal.
Kerala PSC Thulasi
As we know the Kerala state government has started a new portal Kerala PSC Thulasi portal for unemployed citizens of Kerala. To encourage more people to apply for government positions the portal now provides information to prospective candidates.This portal is now accepting applications and registrations for the 2023 test. To use KPSC services candidates are required to first create an account and then log in the portal.
Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme
Candidates who register up for an account on this portal will be granted access to a variety of information on the exams that are being administered by the Kerala Public Service Commission as well as the job vacancies that are presently being advertised by the state government. After an application has been submitted for a particular examination or job the applicant’s profile will be modified to reflect the current state of the application. This may take a few weeks. In addition to that, they will be notified by our SMS service when anything important happens.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Overview
|Name of Article||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|By||Kerala State Govt.|
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To promote employment|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed citizens of Kerala|
Objective for Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
To reduce unemployment and provide work the state established thisPortal. All job related information will be made available through this portal to eligible state candidates. Students may use this website to apply for competitive exams and jobs as well as to find out their results.
Benefits for PSC Thulasi Portal
The Benefits for this portal is given below:
- Candidates clearly communicate with the relevant department of interest. All letters and messages are delivered on time to the candidates.
- Both businesses and jobseekers have a tonne of possibilities thanks to the portal. Thousands of candidates are available for selection by businesses and candidates may apply for any position that fits their profile.
- Letters are no longer necessary for communication you may now reach interested parties quickly and simply.
- The whole procedure is dependable and simple to apply.
- Candidates only need to click once to search for jobs and submit an application.
The Eligibility Criteria for for this portal is given below:
- The participant must be a resident of Kerala.
- The eligible applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- No more than 51 years old should the applicant be at the time of application.
- Must have a professional degree,graduate or postgraduate degree or both from an approved university.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Admit Card
- Student Name
- Name of the exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Required Documents for PSC Thulasi Portal
The documents needed for this portal is given below:
- The applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Signature on white paper with black and blue
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
Registration Process for PSC Thulasi Portal
- First you have to visit the official website
- On the homepage you have to click on the option of Signup for new Users.
- A Registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form like Name,Date of Birth,Caste,Identification number etc.
- Enter your mobile number for OTP,Continue the registration procedure after confirming the OTP.
- Now create a User ID and password.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Submit button.
Login Process for PSC Thulasi Portal
- First you have to visit the official website
- On the homepage you have to click on the option of Registration User Login.
- The new page will appear on your screen.
- Now enter User ID, password and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login button.
Resize Photograph and Signature
- Go to the official website of the portal.f Kerala Service Commission
- On the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- you have to click on the option “Resize Photo/Signature“. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you have click on the option and select the image which they want to verify in the application form.
- the photo and signature file can be converted to the associated dimensions and sizes in different ways