Many individuals find it difficult to make their property registration and its related documents information and due to that citizens of Kerala face issues and have to go to government offices for the details. Now the government of Kerala released an online platform for the citizens in which they will get all the necessary details and documents listed for registration which is called pearl.registration.kerala.gov.in, Kerala Registration Department. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details about this platform which will include some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, purpose, process to get the list, and much more. kindly read this whole article till the end.
pearl.registration.kerala.gov.in, Kerala Registration Department
the government of Kerala introduced a portal for the citizens of the state especially those who find it difficult to get details about property-related documents and other processes. Under this platform, citizens will be able to get details about documentation and other processes which include all the details about property registration. This portal aims to provide safety on any fraudulent activity and will give safety on titled deeds to the citizens.
For those who want to learn more details about this and are willing to know more, in this blog, we have mentioned all the necessary aspects that are connected with this portal and we will also provide you process to download the embracement certificate.
Key Highlights of Pearl Registration Kerala Gov in Encumbrance Certificate Download
|Name of the Portal||Pearl Registration Kerala Gov in Encumbrance Certificate Download|
|Introduced by||Government of Kerala|
|Category||Kerala Govt Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provide an online platform for citizens to get documents and other information related to property registration.|
|Official website||Given below|
Objective of Pearl Registration Kerala Gov in Encumbrance Certificate
The main aim of creating this online platform is to provide all the registry-related documentation processes and other things that are connected with it. With the implementation of this portal citizens will no longer have to visit any government department and wait in lines to get information, all they can do is visit this online portal and check all the details. Those who have registered their lands and ow willing to download the encumbrance certificate can now also use this portal for it or for more details kindly read this whole article till the end.
Features of Pearl Registration Kerala Gov in Encumbrance Certificate
- With the implementation of this portal, citizens will be able to download their encumbrancecertificates.
- On that certificate, all the details about the candidates and their properties will be mentioned on that certificate.
- Citizens will be able to download their certificate through online mode with the legal stamp of Kerala and the registration department.
- On that portal, you can use it for your convenience which includes all the processes related to the property.
Details Mentioned in the Certificate
- Name of the property owner
- Property-related specifics
- Property description as recorded on the sales deed of the candidate
- Chronological list of property transactions
- Mortgage details for properties purchased through loans
- Gift deed information, if applicable
- Details of the release deed for mutually bought properties
Registration Procedure Under Department Encumbrance Certificate Download
- For that, you have to go to the Official Website of the portal.
- Now you have to select the Online Application option and continue.
- Now you have to select the EC Application option from the list of certificates and continue.
- After this, the application form will appear, now enter all the necessary details on it.
- Now you have to save the survey or subdivision in case of one or more survey numbers.
- Now, you have to choose the unit according to the area of the property which includes FPS – Foot, Pound Second, MKS – Metre Kilogram, Second, and continue.
- If you want to get priority select it and the priority set application and it will double the rate of the normal fee which will be paid by the applicant.
- Now you have to submit the application form, and you are registered.