Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme Apply Online, Viswakarma Pension Scheme Application Process, Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required
The Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme which was launched by Kerala’s Chief Minister Shri Pinarayu Vijayan, benefited the Viswakarma community there. This scheme was launched with the goal of improving the Viswakarma community and preserving their access to healthcare. If you want further details regarding online registration, the online application form and the benefits of this scheme, Read this article and get all the information including its objectives, documents and much more.
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023
The Viswakarma Pension Scheme was launched by Kerala’s Chief Minister, Shri Pinarayi Vijayan, to enable the Viswakarma Community to improve their lot in life. If the proposal is carried out as intended, community members who are older than sixty would be eligible for a pension of 11,000 rupees per month. If pensions were given to the old Viswakarmas, it would be simpler for them to live peaceful lives. They won’t need to depend on anybody, even their family for anything.
As a consequence of this scheme elderly persons would receive monthly cash help in the amount of 1100 Indian rupees. Individuals are allowed to use this pension money for both living expenditures and their healthcare.
Overview Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Kerala government|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Kerala state Shri Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Beneficiaries||Old age citizens of Viswakarma community|
|Objective||To provide financial security to older people in the form of pension|
Objective for Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023
The primary purpose of the scheme is to offer pensions to older members of Kerala’s Viswakarma community to develop their independence so they won’t need to rely on others. to offer fundamental services such as health care etc.
Benefits for Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023
- This scheme, which would pay the Viswakarma Communities a monthly income of 1,100 rupees regardless of their age is open to them.
- The direct benefit transfer mechanism will be used to provide the pension payment, greatly reducing the possibility of any fraud. Since DBT is safe and the Government is now attempting to convert all the conventional techniques to DBT now as it is highly safe and also useful for the customers.
- This Scheme guarantees an improved level of living for the Community.
- The Scheme will eliminate the need for Beneficiaries to depend on anybody else.
- Recipients are permitted to put the pension money towards their rations, daily expenditures and medical costs.
- Applicants must be 60 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- Application candidates must be Viswakarma Community members in order to register under this Scheme.
- To register for this scheme, the household income must be less than Rs. 1 lakh annually.
- A Kerala domicile certificate is required for registration under the Vishwakarma Pension Scheme.
- This Scheme is only open to Viswakarma Community members.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Voter ID
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
- Orphanage Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
Online Application Procedure Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023
- First you have to official website of the Viswakarma Pension Scheme
- The homepage will open in your screen.
- Click on the Download Application Form Viswakarma Pension link
- The application form PDF will open on your Screen
- Download the form and take out its printout
- Fill all the required details in the form
- Now attach all the required documents with the form
- Now you have to Submit the application form to the given address
- Backward Classes Development Department, AyyankaliBhavan, 4th Floor, Kanakanagar, Vellayambalam, Kowdiar PO, Thiruvananthapuram- 695003