Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023 :- The government of Tamil Nadu is working very hard to develop the state and carry out a variety of state welfare schemes for the livelihood of women, children and farmers. The chief minister of Tamil Nadu announced a number of government initiatives this year. The establishment of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023 will help about 1 million women by providing financial aid to the state’s female citizens. In this post you will get every information regarding this scheme including its benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, application producer and status.
According to the budget for 2023-24 presented by Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister Shri MK Stalin, his administration would start an aid scheme for state women. The Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme, launched by the Tamil Nadu government, would give women who are the head of a family financial assistance of Rs. 1000 per month. This state government’s universal basic income scheme will cover around 1 crore women in Tamil Nadu.
The Urimai Thogai Scheme which would offer assistance of Rs.1000 per month, has been given a budget of Rs. 7000 Crore by the Tamil Nadu government. The scheme was introduced in September to give permanent residents of Tamil Nadu State proper opportunity.
Overview of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Shri MK Stalin of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
TN Govt Specifies Criteria to Enroll for ‘Magalir Urimai Thogai’
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Shri MK Stalin announced in the Budget 2023-24 that his government will launch a financial assistance scheme for women in the state. The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme to provide financial assistance of Rs. 1000 per month to a female head of a family, around 1 crore women of Tamil Nadu will be covered under the Universal Basic Income Scheme of the state government.
Objective of Telangana Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
The primary goal of the scheme is to give the female household head financial support. Beneficiaries of this scheme will get Rs.1,000 each month.
Features of the Magalir Urmai Thogai Plan
- Giving women in the state a monthly monetary contribution
- Motivating the recipients to participate in the program
- To strive toward improving the living conditions of women.
- To empower and free qualified women
Benefits of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
Some of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The state would provide financial help to the women who are the female heads of the household through this scheme.
- This money will be quickly put into the bank accounts of the eligible beneficiary women.
- An amount of Rs.1000 will be distributed as part of the scheme.
- The ladies of the state will become financially strong by utilizing the benefits of the system.
- The bigger LPG gas cylinders will be easier to afford due to this scheme.
- Submissions for the scheme may be made online or offline.
- The scheme will be made available to all eligible beneficiaries by being made available across the state.
Some of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Tamil Nadu.
- There will be coverage for a number of categories, including the elderly, disabled, widows and single women.
- Only women who are household heads will receive the money.
Some of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Bank Details
- Residence Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Income Certificate
- Death Certificate of Husband
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
- You have to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- Homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- You have to enter all the required documents such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address etc.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- You have to click on the submit button.
மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே Budget
the state are covered by the Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme. The state government of Tamil Nadu would set aside Rs 7000 crore for the implementation of the program in order to achieve this high coverage