Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023 is the initiative aimed at providing free tablets to students who have successfully completed their tenth-grade education. To prepare for MHT-CET, IEL and NEET 2023,eligible candidates from the OBC, VJNT and SBC categories are invited to submit their applications online. Under this initiative, students will be provided the MHT-CET, JEE, and NEET examination preparation courses online.Check out the specifics of the Maharashtra Free Tablet Yojana below, including, eligibility requirements, documents needed, registration steps, and much more.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023
Students from the State of Maharashtra who are Special Backward Class, Vimukt Tribes, and other Backward Class are asked to apply for pre-training for MHT-CET/JEE/NEET-2025.Mahajyoti provides 6GB of daily internet access and a free Mahajyoti Tab to students enrolled in online courses.The National and Maharashtra State Government have jointly initiated various programs to secure a promising future for children across the country.
- Lek Ladki Yojana Form
- Lek Ladki Yojana List
- Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana
- महाराष्ट्र फ्री सिलाई मशीन योजना
Among these initiatives the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023 is the program specifically designed for students in Maharashtra.
Overview of Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra
|Name of the Scheme||Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana|
|Launched By||By Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research & Training Institute|
|Beneficiaries||Under privileged Students of Maharashtra State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Objective||To move towards digitization by distributing free tablet|
|Benefits||Provide free tablet for online coaching|
|Category||Maharashtra Government Schemes|
Objectives of Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra
Some of the objectives of the scheme are as follows:
- The primary objective of the scheme is to provide Free Tablet to under privileged Students of Maharashtra State.
- To provide better learning experience with the help of these smart phones & tablets.
The candidates who are applying for the scheme must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should be citizens of the State of Maharashtra.
- Students who have passed class IX are eligible to apply.
- During the registration process, the student has to provide a copy of each of his/her last nine report cards, Aadhaar card certificate and other supporting documents.
- Only Maharashtra students can apply under this scheme.
- The student is responsible for signing up for his/her own online MHT-CET/JEE/NEET classes.
- Aadhar Card
- IXClass Mark Sheet
- Caste Ccertificate
- X Exam Admit Card
- Residential Proof
- Non Criminal Certificate
Registration Process under Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana
To register under this Scheme, please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the Official Website of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research & Training Institute.
- On homepage click on the option of “Apply for MHT-CET/JEE/NEET” link.
- On another page click on “Registration” link.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Submit” option, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now fill the form with all the required details.
- Attach the mandatory documents.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- You are now registered under the scheme