mmsky mp gov in :- On 17 May 2023, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh authorized the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana (MMSKY) which aims to help the state’s jobless youngsters find jobs. The state government will make the young people employable through this program. The mmsky mp gov in Portal 2024 would provide youth with skill development training. In this mmsky.mp.gov.in 2024 you get every information regarding this scheme such as objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and registration procedure.
mmsky mp gov in – MP Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2024
Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh, introduced the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana (mmsky mp gov in Registration Online) for jobless youth on 17 May 2022. This program will provide financial aid to the state’s jobless educated students so they may start working. This program will make employment opportunities available to both boys and girls in the state.
Youth with a high level of education and those who have completed grade 12 will benefit from this program. The state government will offer qualified children training for 700 different vocations. so that he might be able to get employment.
The Chief Minister Shivraj, who presided over the launch of this program, stated that employment more than academics is the main challenge that has to be addressed by our administration. The Learn Earn program has been launched to teach work to youngsters who have completed their undergraduate and graduate degrees as well as their professional or graduate degrees in IT.
Shivraj Singh, stated during his address that the industry employs kids who are helpful, therefore Global Skill Centers are being established in Bhopal with assistance from Singapore to educate students better work habits. This will provide skill development to a total of 6,000 students and later it will rise to 10,000.
Overview of mmsky mp gov in Portal
|Name of Scheme||mmsky mp gov in|
|Launched By||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing training to Youth|
|Application Start Date||15 June 2023|
Objective for MMSKY-MP Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2024
The main objective of this scheme is employment will be made available to young people living in Madhya Pradesh based on their talents, which will lower both the national and state unemployment rates and encourage more people to pursue self employment. In addition, all of the children’s traditional talents may be preserved, improved and connected to the market through this program. The Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana MMSKY aims to increase the level of life as well as the empowerment and independence of Madhya Pradesh’s youth.
Benefits for MP Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 (MMSKY)
The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
- The Madhya Pradesh government’s former Chief Minister Yuva Kaushal Earning Scheme now goes by the name Sikho Earn Yojana.
- According to a government announcement those young people who qualify for the program and are chosen as beneficiaries will get monthly financial aid ranging from Rs.8,000 to Rs.10,000.
- The state government will provide 75% of the money donated to the beneficiaries’ youngsters, while the enterprise would contribute 25%.
- The youngsters will receive any funds received through the program immediately into their bank accounts.
- The government has set a goal for the program’s first phase of training 100,000 young people.
- The government will work to guarantee that the young person gets a job in the same firm after completing the training after enrolling in the program.
- The youngsters will begin receiving the program’s funds once they have completed the course, which will take one month.
- The money from the Madhya Pradesh Learn Earn Scheme would be given to the beneficiaries for a year.
- The program will provide training for young people interested in engineering, banking, hotel management, media marketing, electronic, information technology, chartered accounting etc.
Stipend Distribution under Chief Minister Sikho Kamao Yojana
|12वीं क्लास पास युवाओं को||हर महीने ₹8000|
|आईटीआई पास कर चुके युवाओं को||हर महीने ₹8500|
|डिप्लोमा डिग्री रखने वाले युवाओं को||हर महीने ₹9000|
|अधिक शिक्षा रखने वाले युवाओं को||हर महीने ₹10000|
- When applying for the Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme the candidate must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Both women and young people without jobs are able to apply.
- To qualify for this program, the candidate must hold a 12th grade diploma, an ITI, a graduate degree or a postgraduate degree.
- Young people between the ages of 18 and 29 may apply under this program.
- The only students in the state who are unemployed are eligible for this program.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Details
- Educational Qualification
- Composite ID
- Samagra ID (eKYC Verified)
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure for MP Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website on the yojana.
- The homepage will open in front of you
- Click on the Candidate Registration option.
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter the required information asked in the form such as Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Qualification etc.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Register option.
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Course List 2023
The course lost for the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 is soon expected to be uploaded on the ssdm.mp.gov.in website. You are encouraged to visit this portal to access in the list of courses available under the Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023. Once you have accessed the portal, you can proceed with the online registration process and diligently complete the provided form following the instructions outlined above.
Please ensure that you stay informed by regularly checking the official website for the specific commencement date of the course. Upon successful completion of the one month training program under the designated employer, eligibility participants will receive a stipend as determined by the authorities. It is important to note that those who fulfill the training requirements will be considered for the job opportunities in accordance with the established guidelines.