Mukhyamantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan CMBPS 2023 :- The Assam Government has introduced several welfare programs around the state to benefit and support Assam citizens. Today, we’ll discuss the Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan, a program that offers students who are interested in science education a suitable platform. Read the full article to get every information regarding this scheme including its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and registration procedure.
Mukhyamantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan CMBPS 2023
The Assam Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan, which would select students for one week fellowship camps at reputable scientific institutions, was announced by the Assam Chief Minister. The students will be sent to scientific institutes for one week fellowship Camps after being sorted into groups based on their areas of interest and leadership and establishment in the nation.
The registration period for Mukhyamantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan 2023 will run through 31 August. Students can apply if they have completed at least three science courses in Assam’s Class XI in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Statistics or Computer Science and have earned at least 75% on their High School Leaving Examination from any government recognized board.
Overview of Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan 2023
|Name of Scheme||Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan CMBPS 2023|
|Launched By||State Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary||Class XI Students|
|Objective||Provide science students a fellowship program|
Objective for Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan 2023
This program was started with a focus on students that are interested in science. Selected students will participate in a one week fellowship program through this program at top research universities around the nation.
Benefits for CMBPS Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan 2023
The benefits of this scheme are listed below:
- This program was started by the Assam government with a specific goal in mind for science students.
- Students who chose science after grade 10 are covered under the CMBPS program.
- This choice was made by the Assam government to offer a one week fellowship program at academic institutions.
- Exam selection will be made from a total of 100 students.
- Five of them will be chosen to visit renowned science institutes throughout the world.
- Because only online applications will be considered for selection under the initiative, interested students should avoid physically visiting any offices.
- Throughout the whole year, students will get online coaching from mentors from the schools as needed.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme are listed below:
- Students who are Assamese permanent residents are eligible.
- 11th grade For the CMBPS Scheme, Assam Board students are able to apply online.
- The applicant must have received at least a 75% on their 10th board test to qualify.
- In the 11th grade, the student must have chosen science subjects.
The required document of this scheme are listed below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- School ID
- 10th Class Marksheet
- Subject List Chosen by Applicant
- Identity Proof
- Email of HOD
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure for Mukhyamantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of CMBPS.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the poster of Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan 2023.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the name of the scheme.
- A registration form for the Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan will then appear on your screen .
- once you click the scheme’s name on a Google form link.
- Enter all the required details such as Your Name, School Name, Date of Birth, Mother Name etc.
- You have to upload the marksheet of 10th Exam and other necessary documents.
- You have to click on the Submit button.