Previously the Government have launched various schemes for the farmers of India, to provide them better facilities and benefits by both State and Central Government. Now, the Government of Assam have recently announced the latest scheme which is called Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide them benefits so that there will be increase in production. In this article we will share with you all the details regarding this Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana, the benefits, features, overview details, required documents list, eligibility criteria and various other details also, kindly read this article till the end.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022
The Government of Assam has launched this scheme, and with the help of this scheme farmers will get various benefits which help them in increase production. This scheme is intend to increase the farm mechanism, and also the income of the farmers will increase. The scientific technologies will be given to all the farm fields by the MukhyamantriKrishi Sa Sajuli Yojana. This scheme will make all the farmers self independent and make a better life style, and also all the farmers will be provided with the Rs.5,000 to get their farming equipments and tools.
Overview Details of the Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022
|Name of the scheme||Mukhymantri Krishi sasajuli Yojana|
|Initiated by||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Assam|
|Objective||To increase the income of the farmers|
|Official website||Click here|
Main Objective of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022
The main aim of the Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana, is to provide a better platform to all the farmers who suffer form any issue which effect on their farming. The Government have decided to provide them scientific farming technologies and the assistance of Rs.5,000 so that they can buy any tools which help then in farm field.
Features of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022
This program provides financial support of up to Rs 5,000 per farmer. The number of beneficiaries is 5 lakh farmers in total. The help consists in the purchase of agricultural tools and agricultural equipment. The system will be implemented by direct transfer of benefits through electronic funds transfer to beneficiaries’ accounts.
Scholar recipients are selected by a district-level committee chaired by the district deputy commissioner. In the case of BTAD and Autonomous Districts, the Chief Secretaries will chair the DLC. The program is implemented under the supervision of the State Supervisory Committee chaired by the Commissioner for Agricultural Production.
Beneficiaries Selection Procedure
The EPAs collect the applications along with the beneficiary’s bank account details and cell phone numbers where available. The beneficiaries are selected according to the GPNDP. it is submitted to the district level committee after review. DLC approves the list of farmers from AEAs/ADOs.SC/ST Farmers are selected according to State Reserve Law i.e. SC-7%, ST(P) 10% and ST(H)-5%. Once approved, the list of beneficiaries will be sent to the Director of Agriculture along with bank details and mobile phone number.
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022
- Only small and micro farmers are eligible for the benefit under the scheme.
- The beneficiary must be over 21 years of age.
- He or she must have worked in agriculture for at least three consecutive years.
- The beneficiary must be a resident farmer. All KCC cardholders are eligible.
- The applicant or beneficiary must have a current bank account.
- Only one farmer per family is eligible for aid under the scheme.
- Tenants and sharecroppers may also be considered subject to a minimum area, say 1 acre 1 3 grand.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Undertaking etc.
Application Procedure of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022
- If you want to take this opportunity then you are required to download the PDF which is available on the Official Website.
- After that make a print out of the PDF, and there you are required to fill the details such as your name, fathers name, village gram panchayat and so on, all the are required to fill correctly and continue.
- And also attach the required documents with the application form.
- And after filling the application form you have to submit it to your nearest agriculture department.
- Like this you can easily register yourself in this scheme.