Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme 2023 :-To ensure a bright future for the state’s youth, the government of Odisha has established the Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana. The youngsters will receive skill training through this program so they may receive assistance in finding work. In this article you get every information regarding this post including its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and applying procedure.
NUA – Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme 2023
The Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme was launched by the Odisha government to lower the unemployment rate in the region. Each year, 1 lakh students will benefit from this program’s ability to learn new skills. Through which skill-building institutions like ITIs, polytechnics and government skill-building institutes would provide possibilities for skilling, re-skilling and upskilling to young people in Odisha.
So that they might receive assistance in obtaining jobs based on their qualifications. The Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme will be implemented throughout the whole state to ensure that all qualified recipients may take advantage of its benefits.
Overview of NUA Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||NUA Scheme|
|NUA Full Form||Nutana Unnata Abhilasha|
|Announced On||Annual Budget Launching|
|Launched On||11th August, 2023|
|Objective||Skilling, re-skilling and upskilling of the youths|
|Beneficiary||Youth of the State|
|No. Of Beneficiaries||1 lakh per Year|
|How to Apply||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
Objective of NUA Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme 2023
The main goal of this scheme is to provide opportunities for training, retraining and upskilling through the government skilling institutions, educational institutions, MSME, agricultural and craft clusters as well as the skilling institutions ITI, Polytechnic, etc of the Skill Development & Technical Education Department.
Benefits of NUA Odisha Scheme 2023
Some benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The program will work to address the shortage of skilled Human Resources in emerging trades by offering top notch training, creating industry linkages and raising employability skills.
- It will also help close the skills gap for using contemporary technologies in traditional industries like agriculture, crafts and weaving.
- Every industry is currently developing new technology. Even though traditional industries are still unable to put this into practice. As a result, the younger generation is helped by fresh abilities to accomplish new goals within existing economic sectors.
- The Skilled in Odisha brand will continue to grow due to modern training facilities, well stocked labs and a strong skilling environment
- Each of the 30 districts will execute
- The applicant must live in Odisha state.
- Under the NUA Scheme, boys and girls are equally eligible.
- The scheme only accepts applications from young people living in the State.
Some required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure of NUA Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme 2023
All qualified candidates will be able to complete the application form on the NUA Odisha Scheme’s official website. The official website has not yet received any notification from the relevant authorities.