Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Online And Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Online Check & Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana District Wise New List
The government of Odisha has recently launched a scheme in which Pakka Ghar has been promised to all those citizens who live in kacha houses in the state. The scheme is known as Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023 Under the scheme, thousands of citizens have applied for the scheme, and now the government of Odisha has issued the list of citizens who have been selected for the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List . In this article, we will learn the various procedures of the scheme. Additionally, we will also learn how to check the beneficiary list to see who has been selected for the Yojana.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
The Chief Minister of the state of Odisha has used the digitization process in order to submit the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List. The residents of the kutcha dwellings are able to locate their names on the registry and verify their status. Everyone who submitted an application and had their name included on the list would be offered one of the pucca homes to reside in. Individuals who are in precarious financial situations may significantly benefit from this yojana since it helps to raise their quality of life and improve their overall financial situation.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Overview
|Article about||Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help to Built Pakka Ghar|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial aid to the poor and needy citizens of the state who live in the kutcha houses and want to build their own pakka Ghar. Thousands of citizens have already applied for the scheme, and a list of beneficiaries has been issued by the government.
Benefits of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The main benefit of the scheme is that the poor and needy citizens will be financially supported by the government to build their houses. Some other benefits of the scheme is as
- From a kutcha house to a pakka house, people will be allowed to construct their own homes and will also be supported with financial aid.
- The first installment of Rs 20000 will be paid when the order is issued, followed by Rs 35000 for IAP districts and Rs 30000 for non-IAP districts for the second installment when the construction reaches the initial level, and Rs 45000 and Rs 40000 for the third installment when the unit is finished up to the roof.
- When the home is finished and the recipient moves in, the last Rs. 30000 payment will be made.
- District collectors will ensure the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is properly implemented. Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana BDOs will examine 10% of the homes. APD will investigate 10% of dwellings and the district officer 1%.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The eligibility criteria for the Yojana is as
- The applicant must dwell in the state of Odisha permanently and may not possess a pucca home there.
- The applicant must be a resident of the kutcha residence.
- The candidate must come from a community with less economic strength.
Documents Required for the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Some of the main documents required during the application process of the application is as
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID card
- Address verification, ID verification,
- BPL certificate, and EWS certificate
- a passport-sized picture
Normal Selection Process for the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The Normal Selection Process for the Yojana is as
- BDO would create a village-wise list of kutcha home owners in the district.
- BDI field functionaries will then inquire about the list.
- The final list of kutcha home owners is compiled following the investigation.
- A fair and transparent lottery selects recipients.
- Three BDO members arrange the lottery.
- The BDO will post lottery results the same day.
- Blocks and GP offices will show the final list.
- BDO issues work order for completed list
Special Selection Process for the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The Special Selection Process for the Yojana is as
- District-level committees will choose Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana beneficiaries.
- The district-level committee shall include the district collector as chairman, an honourable MP, MLA, President Zilla Parishad, PD, DRDA cum EO, ZP, and conveyor.
- The district collector will provide the BDO the district committee’s list.
- The district collector will approve the list and notify BDO if the district committee does not.
- Gram panchayat/blocks will get the final list.
- The DRDO website will host it for the public.
- BDO issues a final list work order.
Application Process for the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The step by step Process of application for the Yojana is as
- Visit the official website of Rural Housing department of the state and load to the home page
- Look up the URL for the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Complete all the necessary fields such as Name, Address with house number, age, mobile number, email etc.
- Submit the necessary documentation.
- Click the submit button and your application will be successfully submitted.
Procedure to Check list of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The step by step Procedure to check the list of the yojana in the state is as
- The applicants need to visit the official website of the portal and load to the homepage
- You must now choose the choice for the beneficiary list of the yojana available in the homepage
- There are different ways to look up your beneficiary.
- Select the option as per your choice
- Enter your district name, block name, Panchayat name, and then your social categories, such as SC, ST, Minority, or other, after filling in all the necessary information.
- now choose “Submit“
- You’ll see a list of recipients on your screen.
- For later use, take a print of the application.
- you must have to go the official website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of Login
- login page will appear in front of you
- Now fill in the details such as Username, Password, and Security Code
- After filling in the details click on the Login option