Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023:- Today in this article today we will discuss with all of our readers the new information about which was recently announced by the government of Assam for the year 2023. There are information about the application procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits of the scheme, objectives of the scheme and also most importantly how the scheme will implement to save the rights of the residents of Assam. Orunodoi Name List In this article, we have shared each and every single detail regarding the scheme.
Orunodoi List 2023
On the 1st December 2020, the Assam government has announced the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. Under this Scheme Rs 830 per month will be given to the inheritors to buy fundamental items like medicines, pulses, sugar, etc. Rs 400 will be given to purchase medicines, Rs 200 will be provided to buy 4 kilograms of pulses, Rs 80 to buy sugar, and Rs 150 to buy fruit origin. In this scheme, the amount will be transferred directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method. Under the Orunodoi New List the government of Assam is going to spend Rs 2400 crore annually.
Objective Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The main objective of the Orunodoi List will be the implementation of various services in the Assam state. In this scheme there will be different types of benefits that will provided to the inheritors of the Assam Orunodoi scheme List . The main objective of the concerned authorities is to help all of the residents of Assam to lead a happy life without any financial trouble. As we all know that Assam is a small state and many of the people suffer from financial crises there, this scheme will eliminate all those financial crises for the poor families.
Details Of Assam Orumodoi Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Orunodoi List|
|Launched On||2nd October 2023|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
Benefits Of Orundohi List
In this scheme, the amount will transfer to the inheritors women via the bank transfer method. This amount will be transferred every year for the next five years. Under this scheme priority will be given to women who are disabled/widows/ divorced/ unmarried/ separated or handicapped. There are many types of benefits that will provide to the beneficiaries in this scheme:-
- A measure of 2800 crore rupees is reserved for the Scheme which is every year 10 thousand rupees are given to 27 lakh helpless families via DBT.
- The support is given by the govt of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households.
- 25 lakh rupees will give per school for 200-grade schools on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The Assam government is to give free sterile napkins for young ladies in sixth to twelfth norms government and government-helped schools.
- The Assam government has additionally begun Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme from 17 August and the Beneficiary choice will begin from region level advisory group will begin.
- Just ladies will be the recipient of the plan to guarantee its appropriate use by the family.
The following people will get benefits in the Assan Orunodoi scheme as per the official statement of the authorities:-
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a divyang member
- Families having a divorcee woman.
- Poor families not having ration cards for free rice will get the preference.
- Poor families with the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards
- Families who own two or three-wheelers, and tractors under self-help groups can avail the benefits.
Priority Beneficiaries Of Orunodoi List
- That household which has widows divorced females, unmarried females, separated females, and any specially-abled member of the household
- That household who belong to poor families whether they belong to NFSA or not.
Not Eligible Beneficiaries
The following people will not be able to get benefits from thescheme:-
- If any member of a family works under the government or PSUs, the family will not entitle to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Families having 15 Bighas of land, four-wheeler, refrigerator, income above Rs. 2 lakh, own tractor are not eligible for the Orunodoi scheme.
- The family owns washing machine or AC
- If the household does not have any female members.
- Former and current Member Of Parliament/Member Of Legislative Assembly.
- Employees of Government
- Income tax payer.
Assam Odundoi Scheme Selection Procedure
The following procedure will follow for selecting the inheritors for the Assam Orunodoischeme:-
- The district-level monitoring committee will be responsible for selecting the list of the inheritors as per the guidelines
- Under this scheme, the preliminary selection will do at the village council development committee/gaun Panchayat/urban local body
- The village council development committee/gaun Panchayat/urban local body is required to prepare an undertaking cum checklist as per eligibility/ineligibility conditions
- This checklist will be attached to annexure A
- This checklist will be compiled LAC-wise by the member secretary, DLMC so that it can be put up at the district level monitoring committee for prioritization/selection
- After that, the district level committee is required to prioritize the list of applicant
- Now this committee will be responsible for ensuring the filing of a detailed application form of beneficiaries through this form bank, details and other information will collect
- Now the approved final list will upload.
- After the uploading process, the details of the beneficiaries will validate
- If there is some discrepancy in the details then it will address
- After all the required process have been completed the finance department is going to transfer the amount into the beneficiary’s account through the PMFS method
- Every year the list of the beneficiary will review and inclusions/exclusions will be made as per the need
- All the data related to the beneficiaries will be maintained by the finance department in a database
- It has to be noted that if an applicant is taking the benefit of this scheme despite being ineligible then the applicant is liable to refund the amount received under this scheme
Implementation Structure Of Assam Orunodoi List
- The finance department of govt in Assam will be responsible for the monitoring the Assam Orunodoi scheme
- The scheme will implement in the supervision of the commissioner and secretary of the finance department
- The finance department of Assam will be the state-level nodal agency for the implementation of this scheme
- the deputy commissioner will supervise the implementation strategy of this scheme at the district level.
- For district levels, the government is also going to form a district-level monitoring committee
- For proper implementation of this scheme at the district level and in order to assist the applicant in each district the government is going to appoint OrunodoiSahayak at a fixed pay of Rs 15000 per month in all the legislative assemblies
- The Sahayak will appoint for 2 months
- The district-level monitoring committee will be responsible for determining the qualification of orunodoisahayak
- After the scrutiny of the application, the district-level monitoring committee under the chairmanship of DC will appoint the orunodoisahayak
Priority Beneficiaries Under Assam Orunodoi List
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
Application Procedure Of Assam Orunodoi List
The applicant must be well aware about the application criteria and must apply for the scheme before the last date of application-
- The Applicant who wants to apply for Assam Orunodoi scheme firstly they need to visit at the official website.
- Now at the home page of the official website, you will get the Application Form PDF Option
- Download the Application Form and fill Orunodoi Scheme application form with all the mandatory details.
- Attach the required document with the application form and submit it in the respective department.
View Application Status
- First of all, go to the official website of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- The Home Page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on view status
- Select a district.
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to either enter your name or beneficiary number
- After that, you have to click on the search
- Application status will be on your computer screen
Process To Raise A Complaint
- First Of all you have to go to official website of Orunodoi Scheme .
- A new page open front of you .
- On the homepage, click on Raise A Complaint option
- The complaint form will appear in front of you
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form
- the details click on Submit option
- Through this you can easily raise a complaint