PICME Registration for Birth Certificate @ picme.tn.gov.in | How to Register for TN PICME, Know RCH ID | Tamil Nadu PICME Registration Benefits & Status Track
Various schemes has been launched for so many people and here is a scheme for Pregnant ladies which is initiated by the government of Tamil Nadu and the name of the scheme is Tamil Nadu PICME Registration. Under this program all the pregnant ladies will be tracked form start to end till the birth of the child. Applicants have to register themselves into this program, and they will provide them RCH ID number that will be 12 digit number. In this article we will provide you all the major and minor facts regarding this TN PICME Registratio its benefits, eligibility including application procedure everything is given in this article.
Government of Tamil Nadu has mandated to check in all pregnancies, with a purpose to be registered via way of means of Village Health Nurse or Urban Health Nurse. To make it greater handy for the pregnant mothers Government has delivered the idea of Pre-Registration of pregnancies. the fastest manner to check in is to actually drop via way of means of the nearby hospitals, number one healthcare facilities, and government-run healthcare facilities. These facilities are to be had in any kingdom or district, so candidates don’t ought to fear approximately that. The technique of acquiring a start certificate for any infant born to a female who’s registered with PICME is a trustworthy one.
Overview Details of PICME Registration
|Name of the Scheme||PICME|
|Article about||PICME Registration|
|Launch by||Tamil Nadu State Govt.|
|Objectives||To Help Pregnant Ladies and track them|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Tamil Naidu|
Objective of PICME Registration
The main aim of this program is to provide help to all the pregnant ladies, because we all know that how many consequences in pregnancy. Registered candidates will get monitored by the local nurses, which will be more beneficial for them.
Benefits of PICME Registration
The program connects these women to local hospitals, clinics and government health facilities and after the childbirth, a pregnant woman can join the plan, and the second mothers can repeat the process, the safety and well-being of mother and child.
The tool thus guarantees uninterrupted care for mother and child.The PICME website lists Tennessee IMRs and MMRs. PICME women acquire the RCH ID. TN birth certificates require an RCH ID. Therefore, the PICME registry simplifies birth certificates.
The state takes care of the needs and problems of pregnant women.Registration with PICME helps pregnant women financially and improves medical access.
Eligibility Criteria of PICME Registration
To get benefited from this program, applicants must be pregnant and permanent residence of Tamil Nadu state. Those candidates who fulfil these conditions, they can make a registration procedure and get benefited from this PICME initiation.
Required Documents List
- Voter ID.
- Valid Passport.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Marriage certificate
- Driving License
- Bank passbook
- Job Card of MGNREGS
- Health insurance card from CM Comprehensive Scheme
Offline Procedure of PICME Registration
- The mother can make a registration online by visiting the website https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme public and entering the relevant information in the appropriate fields. Automatic registration online.
- And after completing the procedure, applicants will get confirmation along with your pre-registration ID.
- About the e-Seva centres Pregnant women can pre-register their pregnancy free of charge by going to the e-Seva centre closest to where they live.
- The call center can be used to complete pre-registration by calling the toll-free number 102.
- About the Government Public Health System The pregnant woman can pre-register at the nearest public hospital geographically.
Online Registration of PICME
- If you want to make a online registration you are required to visit the official website.
- There you have to tap on Pre-Registration By Public tap on it and continue,
- Now you have to fill the PICME Number, and then choose the specific of your location, like district and pin code.
- After that you have to schedule the appointment, in order to check your local district nurse at a convenient time.
- Now you have to provide your personal details and generate the OTP.
- One time password will be sent to the applicants registered mobile number, tap the button and save it.
- The procedure of the registration is done with this process, and applicants will be assigned with 12 digit RCH ID.