PMAY Online Form 2023 @ pmaymis.gov.in, How to Apply Online, Eligibility | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Form, Documents Required
Today we will discuss about the Online application form of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, PMAY Online Form 2023 which is available for the candidates who are basically looking to take benefits of the housing programmes in federal government, candidates can submit the application form by selecting the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Here in this article you will se all the important details regarding this portal and their benefits, procedure, features, objective and so many other details also.
PMAY Online Form 2023
The PMAY Online Form has been launched by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi. The main motive of this scheme is to provide house in reasonable cost to all the needy citizens of India. This scheme is available for all the citizens who live in India, and it will be finished in 2022. Basically this scheme was launched in 2015. Those candidates who wants to get this opportunity thy will get subsidy to get the house in a reasonable cost, and the deadline of this subsidy ending is 2024, December 31.
pmaymis.gov.in Application Form 2023
If you want to get this opportunity then you have to Visit the professional PMAY website, www.pmaymis.gov.in and entire the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana on-line shape to use the use of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2023. However, take be aware that folks that do now no longer intend to put up an utility for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana on-line at pmaymis.gov.in may also achieve this offline thru state-run Common Service Centres (CSCs) or banks detailed below the PMAY.
PMAY Online Form
As you all know that the deadline of the PMAY was 31 March 2022, but the government has decided to extend the deadline to 31st December 2022, so that candidates who wanted to take this opportunity and could not get it for some reasons, now they have opportunity until 2024.
Saving The Application form as a hard copy with you
As we all know that any registration process is done online only, so you must keep a printout of your registration with you. To do this you need to enter your details by providing your name, father’s name and the application number given. You can also click on the link given below through mouse and easily get the printout.
The list of the required documents which will be needed while applying for the PMAY Online Form:
- Aadhaar card
- Income Certificate
- Mobile number
- Residential address
- Bank account detailswhere the PMAY subsidy will be transferred.
Offline Application Procedure of PMAY Online Form 2023
PMAY Online Form 2023 Here is another benefit if someone could not submit their application through Online Mode so now they can apply for the PMAY through offline mode also, all you need is to visit your closed CSC and you can also contact to the Bank who is cooperating with the PMAY Programme. After filling the application form you have to pay 25 rupees. And while applying you have to carry you required documents which is given above.
- Copy of ID proof
- Copy of address proof
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Copy of income proof
- Certificate of valuation for the property
- NOC from the competent authority
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator 2022
- If you want to take this opportunity then, your age should be 18 years, and you should be a permanent residence if India, and you should not be the one who have already taken this housing opportunity.
- And you should be belong to one of the3classes given: Low-earnings Group, Economically Weaker Section, Middle-Income Group.
Non-Qualified to Purchase the Property Under PMAY Scheme 2023
Those candidates who are earning more than 18 lakhs monthly are not eligible for this scheme, and those who have their own pucca house in India, and those who have already received the subsidy to buy the house are also not eligible for this scheme.
Components of PMAY Scheme 2023
- Slum dwellers: Slum dwellers are those whostay in squalor in citycasual settlements.
- Others: There are 4 subcategories inside this class for PMAY applicants:
|Beneficiary/Inheritors||Annual Income of the household|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Up to Rs 3 lakhs|
|Lower Income Group (LIG)||Rs 3 – 6 lakhs|
|Middle Income Group-1 (MIG-1)||Rs 6 – 12 lakhs|
|Middle Income Group-2 (MIG-2)||Rs 12 – 18 lakhs|
Application Procedure of PMAY Scheme 2023
- If you want to get this opportunity then visit the official website
- there click on Citizen Assessment, then click “Apply Online.”
- Four alternative scan be displayed. Choose the suitable choice for you. Choose the “In Situ Slum Redevelopment (ISSR)” choice whilst filing your PMAY 2022 on-line software.
- Your Aadhaar wide variety and call can beasked on the subsequent page. When finished, click on “Check” to verify your Aadhaar information. A targeted shape – Format A, will appear.
- Enter the captcha after finishing all the fields for PMAY 2022, then click on the “Submit” button. Your on-line PMAY 2022 software is finished.
PMAY Online Application Edit/Change/Update
- The applicant has to first visit the official website.
- After you have submitted the application form now, you can edit the details by just entering your application number and aadhaar number.
- This facility is provided to the applicants if they have entered any details wrong or want to change their contact details.
- Now you have change the update the information of your PMAY application, please visit this link.
Helpline Numbers of PMAY Scheme
If you face any issues regarding this scheme, and if you want to complaint about something then here is the helpline numbers given below for your support:
Phone numbers: 011-23060484, 011-23063285
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Address: MOHUA, Room Number 118, G Wing, NBO Building, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011.