pmayg Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin :- The Indian government has launched an initiative called Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin yojana with the aim of providing affordable housing for rural villagers. The PMAYG plan, first introduced in 1985 under the name PMAY List 2023, was significantly revised and reintroduced in 2016 by the current government as part of its Housing for All by 2022 agenda. Action.In today’s article, we will learn more about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin and its benefits.
PMAYG Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
This plan aims to deliver 1.95 billion Pucca homes in rural India between 2019 and 2022. This project has been extended to 2024, and the goal is now to have 2.95 billion Pucca homes. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin plans to deliver Pucca homes with water, sanitation and electricity to all eligible rural families in two phases.
People who do not own a home PMAY List as well as people living in Kutcha homes or badly damaged homes are the target audience for this program. The finance minister also proposed setting aside Rs 48,000 crore for delayed affordable housing projects. at national level. This speeds up construction projects. The minimum size of the apartments to be developed within the PMAYG 2022-23 project has been increased from 20 square meters on the current date to 25 square meters.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Details in Highlights
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG)|
|Toll-Free Number||1800-11-6446 / 1800-11-8111|
|PMAYG Beneficiary Registration Guide||Download Manual|
|PMAYG||Portal / Application|
PMAYG 2022-23 Objectives
The main purpose of the program is to provide financial support to those living in Kaccha houses or destroyed houses, The aim of the scheme is to provide monetary support to those individuals who are living in kaccha houses as well as those who do not own their houses. The plan includes the provision of basic services, including electricity, LPG water and road connections, in addition to the construction of housing.
PMAYG 2022-23 Eligibility
- The plan helps homeless families. Zero, one,
- Family who lives in one and two bedroom in Kaccha homes.
- Households without a 25-year-old male who can read and write.
- Households without a man between the ages of 16 and 59. Adults aged 59+.
- Landless families doing odd jobs. SC, ST and other minorities are also priorities of this program.
- Households in which only one person is disabled and no one else in the household is able to work.
- Beneficiaries ‘Aadhaar number
- Consent document to use Aadhaar on behalf of the beneficiary
- MGNREGA-registered beneficiary job card number
- Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) number of the beneficiary
- Bank passbook, IFSC code
- Mobile number
PMAYG 2022-23 Application Procedure
- To apply, you need a login ID on the official website.
- Sign up for pmayg nic in list. After entering the credentials, press Sign In.
- After successful registration, a form is displayed.
- Information is entered into the personal data field, such as gender, mobile phone number, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Upload the signed authorization document required to use your Aadhaar number.
- To find payee name, pmayg nic in list and priority, click the search button.
- To register, use the Select to Register option.
- The recipient information is created and presented automatically.
- Remaining details of the beneficiary can now be filled in, e.g. Type of property, relationship, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Upload the required authorization form to use the beneficiary’s Aadhaar number.
- In the next part, fill out the appropriate forms with the beneficiary’s account information.
- This includes the beneficiary’s name, bank account number and any other relevant information.
- If the beneficiary is interested in a loan, select “Yes” and enter the minimum amount required for the loan.
- In the next part, you need to enter the beneficiary’s MGNREGA
Labor Card number as well as their Swachh Bharat Mission number.
- The office concerned fills in the following field.
How to Check the PMAY Gramin Application Status 2023?
- Firstly you have visit the PMAYG @https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspxon (pmay g nic.in 2022)
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- you have click on the ‘Awaasoft’ tap.
- After then click on this tap then you have Click on the ‘FTO Tracking’ option.
- Enter the FTO number or PFMS Id and Captcha Code. Click on the submit button