Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Registration | Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Application Form | PB Ashirwad Scheme Online Application Status
The Punjab state government has launched the scheme named as Punjab Ashirwad 2023 through this scheme punjab government will provide financial help for female marriages.Through this program a girl who comes from a lower income family in the punjab state will receive economic help.Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Under this initiative, financial assistance will be provided to girls from economically underprivileged areas of society. in order to relieve them of any financial concerns while they prepare for their daughter’s wedding.This scheme is only valid for Punjab state.Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Now we can discuss about this scheme required documents,benefits,eligibility criteria,and how to apply for this program.
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2023
As we know, the state government of Punjab comes with a new scheme named as Punjab Ashirwad scheme,Under the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme, the Punjabi government would provide financial help of between Rs 15,000 and Rs 21,000 for those girls whose financial family income is very low and this type of program will help in children’s marriage.
Females of the scheduled caste,economically lower classes who are 18 years of age or older,are eligible for the benefit under the programme.Sadhu Singh Dharamsot Minister Employment and Minorities said Rs 22 crores would be received for 10,873 scheduled castes females through ashirwad scheme and 8,000 females from underprivileged backgrounds and economically challenged groups received Rs.17 in fuel.
Through this scheme over 25,399 beneficiary will be benefits in the current year and the state government of punjab will spent Rs 129.29 crore.Finincial year of 2022 the total spending for the programme, which offers Rs 51,000 to women from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Ews tribes for weddings, is Rs 161.31 crore.
Details Of This Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
|The government of Punjab
|Girls belonging to SC ST and EWS
|To provide financial assistance at the time of their marriage
|The financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiaries
|Rs. 15000 to Rs. 21000
|Mode of Application
.Objective for Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
The aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance Rs 15,500 to 21,000 for children’s marriages.Due to their unstable financial status, many members of the economically underprivileged segment of society are unable to organize their daughters’ weddings.
Benefits for Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2023
- On 30 December 2022,the Punjab government started Punjab Ashirwad.
- If girls need financial assistance for marriage, they can apply for the Punjab Ashirwad programme; they simply need to come from designated community groups that require financial assistance.
- The financial aid payment will be sent immediately from DBT into the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- At the time of marriage, ladies from economically underprivileged areas of society would get monetary assistance of Rs 15,000.
- About 10,873 girls from the scheduled castes have received benefits of Rs 22 crores and payments of Rs 17 crores have been made to 8,209 girls from lower income families and other lower classes.
Eligibility for the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
- This scheme is only for those who live in the Punjab State.
- The applicant must be scheduled castes and other lower classes who face economical problems in child marriages.
- Family of the applicant falls under the BPL Category.
- The project allows for a maximum of two qualified women per home.
Required Document for the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
- The applicant has an Aadhar Card.
- The applicant Income certificate.
- Date of Birth.
- Self Declaration.
- The applicant BPL.
Apply Procedure for the Punjab Ashirwad
- First you have to visit the Official website of Now you will see the Homepage.
- Now click the Services section Now select Forms from the menu.
- You will see the forms list on display.
- Now choose the Ashirwad scheme sub menu.
- You will now see the PDF edition.
- After the download,Now take out the printout of the form.
- Completely fill out the form, making sure to add all required attachments.
- Send the document with the attachment to the relevant department.
Procedure To Do Applicant Registration
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on applicant registration
- A new page will appear before you
- On the space you have to enter the following details:-
- Aadhar number
- Aadhar virtual ID
- Date of birth
- Annual income
- Address etc
- After dad you have to click on submit