Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship Online Apply | Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form, Eligibility & Last Date
Education is one of the important parts of our life for a bright future but sometimes poor financial support stops our dream.The State Government of Kerala comes with scholarship for students who want to study future so this scholarship will help them.We already know that Kerala government started so many schemes in the education sector.We will discuss with you all the essential components of the Snehapoorvam Scholarship that will be granted in 2023.
In this article,we will learn about the benefits,objectives,eligibility and registration procedure of the scholarship.
The orphan children in the state of Kerala will be eligible to receive a wide variety of advantages and motivations with the successful execution of this Snehapoorvam Scholarship scheme.These orphans will have the opportunity to complete their education without ever having to worry about being a financial burden on the family that is taking care of their other expenditures associated to them.
There are around 75,000 children under the age of 18 who are now living in orphanages throughout the world.Their ability to complete their studies is seriously impacted as a result.The State Government of Kerala has established the Snehapoorvam Scholarship to provide financial assistance to students who have lost a parent or the primary earner in their family and want to continue their studies.Children as young as five years old and continuing their education all the way through class 12 or even into degree granting institutions are qualified applicants for this scholarship scheme.
Overview of Snehapoorvam Scholarship
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Beneficiaries||Orphans of Kerala|
Objective for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
The Orphan children who are able to continue their education through this scholarship will be able to do so despite the fact that they face financial challenges.
Benefits for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
The Benefits for this scholarship given below:
- With the help of this scholarship,students will be able to continue their education after the death of their parents also.
- All the students below 5 years of age to degree colleges are eligible to avail of this scholarship scheme.
The Eligibility Criteria for for this scholarship is given below:
- The participant must be a resident of Kerala state.
- The scholarship is only valid for Orphans.
- The students must study in a government or private school.
- The students must belong to below the poverty line.
- Students should belong to the APL Category.
- The annual income of the family:
- Below 20,000 for the Rural Areas
- Below 22,375 or less for the Urban Areas
The documents needed for this scholarship is given below:
- The applicant Aadhar Card.
- Mobile number
- Parents death certificate
- BPL certificate
- Educational certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank details
Registration process for the Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- First you have to visit the official website Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- The homepage of the Portal has appeared
- Click on KSSM Web Application.
- A new web page will be shown on screen.
- Click on the Login button
- Click on New Institution Register.
- Enter all the required details.
- Enter Recipient ID and Captcha Code.
- Enter Apply the Registration process will begin.
- First you have to visit the official website Snehapoorvam Scholarship ,the homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Schools/College Login on the home page.
- Enter the Username,password and captcha code
- Click on Login button
- Now go to the link named services.
- Click on the Renewal Tab.
- Enter the students name,admission number etc.
- Click on Search
- select the link named Link under the label Renewal.
- Click on the button called Renew now.
- You have to go to the head office of the government or a government aided education institution.
- Take an application form.
- Enter fill all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Now you have to submit the application in the same institution.
- Officials of the institution will verify your form.
- After the verification you have to convert the FORM into PDF format and submit it to the online portal.